Badspot's and Rotondo's building skills?

Author Topic: Badspot's and Rotondo's building skills?  (Read 2009 times)

IE8 is the best browser

how can there be a better one
even opera is better than IE.

fdsfs fine I'll use chrome

this thing is dusty, haven't used it since the whole internet explorer security bug thing

I really want to switch to Firefox. The problem here is that it would take forever to transfer all of my favorited websites.

I really want to switch to Firefox. The problem here is that it would take forever to transfer all of my favorited websites.

This shouldn't be much of a problem still, unless you really have a ton of them (5k+), since pretty much all modern browsers allow you to transfer favorites from one browser to another, unless firefox does't do that (pretty sure it does iirc).

This shouldn't be much of a problem still, unless you really have a ton of them (5k+), since pretty much all modern browsers allow you to transfer favorites from one browser to another, unless firefox does't do that (pretty sure it does iirc).

if there's a way to do it I haven't found it

this got derailed fast, is it time for another "what browser do you use" thread

I've heard this before but I've never seen his work
because he doesnt build. hence why his skills are lacking

badspot is more of a kinex guy then a lego guy

get a better browser

Firefox doesn't even let me do that.
I can "save link as", but nothing else.

So you mean: get Chrome?
How bout you upload the .bls file instead?

Just playing the devil's advocate here, but I really dislike Chrome. The only reason I have it is for emergency situations, such as the IE security bug back in late april/early may and the huge avatar thing which caused absurd pagestretches in IE.

Also, this thread has been horribly de-railed. I'm tempted to make a thread where we can continue our browser discussions. Should I?

Also, this thread has been horribly de-railed. I'm tempted to make a thread where we can continue our browser discussions. Should I?
yes

I can "save link as"

That's what we're talking about

So you mean: get Chrome?
How bout you upload the .bls file instead?

It literally is a .bls file

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22706254/Blockland/Predation%201%20-%20Island%20DM.bls

It's just recognized by browsers as a text file so it's opened like one

Here it is in a .zip if it's that hard

christ
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 09:53:05 AM by Electrk. »

yes

Alright. Thread's nearly done. However, it's 2:30 in the morning and I want to go to bed. I should have the thread up by tomorrow evening.