Author Topic: Blockland is TERRIBLE  (Read 7094 times)

he was saying that add-ons are harder to find for new players, which is true. all of my friends who got this game recently had no idea where to get new content

he was saying that add-ons are harder to find for new players, which is true. all of my friends who got this game recently had no idea where to get new content
Honestly?
That's kind of dumb. Do people really not realize they can just use the search button and restrict it to certain boards?

well were sorry blockland didnt meet your expectations

Honestly?
That's kind of dumb. Do people really not realize they can just use the search button and restrict it to certain boards?

They don't realise there is a whole forum. It's not advertised really well and most players are told about it ingame. It's the same problem with tutorial being put under "start game", not many people are going to find it

Well, Badspot can't do anything about RTB being gone as that was not his anyway.
Ephi did leave because of the lack of activity of Badspot mostly, so indirectly, he could've done something about it.
Badspot would do well with integrating workshop as a replacement.
Then again i have no idea how that goes into work and if there are costs for that and stuff.

Badspot would do well with integrating workshop as a replacement.
Not really no.

Workshop doesn't have an approval system - it would be easy to fool new players into downloading bad add-ons that will self destruct their game.

The search system is also very bad.

please get banned.

ot: dont post in the forum if you dont like a game. it makes you look stupid.
a subreddit created specifically for this: http://www.reddit.com/r/blocklandishorrible
it is created (and used only) by kalphiter who left because he was a huge ass :^)

I couldn't agree more. But you're a friend, OP.

OP in a nutshell

"RTB is dead, and Im to lazy to download addons, WWWAAAAAAA"

have fun in ban land

What's with these threads

OP is about to get Hartman'd.

r.i.p. op

Uh, this post bugs me. Because of this kind of attitude about not "handling" the game, is part of why people can't handle our community.

And to people saying to get working on unique ideas, no one ever visits those kind of servers. They rather go on Tezuni's or something. That's the problem, what's the motivation to make something new if no one tries it.

I agree with some of the OP's points, but I still don't like this post.

I made the gif from Filipe's Blockland Forums in a nutshell video and I put it on my signature. Then I saw other people notice it, such as Hammereditor. Thanks guys.

OT: Sorry you don't like blockland. I can't really do much about it.

I don't understand. Yes, we know, the development is an issue as well as the servers; but seriously, if you don't like it then just leave, don't sit and complain, that won't do anything.