Author Topic: Blockland is TERRIBLE  (Read 7092 times)

Op is totally not an alt

You're blaming Badspot for the amount of servers people host?
What kind of loving logic is this?
You clearly didn't understand. I was explaining that people blame Badspot for everything. Additionally as a community we need to understand by now that the only way we'll progress and develop is through our own actions.

this game has really weird retention
like you have a bunch on people who haven't left for 5 years and will buy multiple alts simply for the forums
but then you have people who will play it once and never play again

thank you based badspot

rip op

we will always miss you

-nobody

i guess tobi really was madara

Op is totally not an alt
He has a gif from a video as an avatar!? AltAltAlt

"Let me point out minor flaws and overexaggerate them"

this game has really weird retention
like you have a bunch on people who haven't left for 5 years and will buy multiple alts simply for the forums
but then you have people who will play it once and never play again

Really I've never seen anything else like it.

It bothers me when any user complains "their are no good servers anymore!"

The user-base of this game has no obligation to entertain other users. They do it voluntarily. From what i've heard, hosting a quality server for people to enjoy is a huge pain and takes a lot of time and dedication to maintain. You are not required by this game to host an award winning server for others when you buy it.

People spend hours of their own time by their own choice creating servers to entertain people they don't even know. Not only are they not paid, but they pay to do it. Having quality servers is a privilege, not a right. Stop being ungrateful starfishs.

it only gaem. y u heff to b med?