Unturned - 3.0 [Waiting on the update....]

Poll

Favourite Assault Rifle?

Swissgewehr
Maplestrike
Zubeknakov

Author Topic: Unturned - 3.0 [Waiting on the update....]  (Read 50468 times)

I played for like 10 minutes and got bored
I stopped playing after 10 minutes because forget this.
The game gets pretty boring really fast.

I wonder when they will make it fun.
I don't know what you guys mean, this game is fantastic!
the zombies do 10 health anyways which is really loving annoying.
^ You can upgrade your immunity skill at the bottom of your skills tree to increase your health. You should also try to upgrade your endurance skill to ensure you get away from zombies.
Picture of my base so far

My inv so far (only 3/4 of it!)

And my skill tree!

Klocko that looks amazing, the most I'm able to do is make rags ;-;

okay tbh this game sucks richard

started playing, pretty good so far kind of
try and go in to this cool looking town, beat to stuff by zombies
ok try again
punch a zombie, get beat to stuff again
start wandering after i respawn, cant find jack stuff and i find the end of the map in all 4 directions before finding a single town that i tried to raid and then was beat to stuff by a zombie again.

You're doing it all wrong...

okay tbh this game sucks richard

started playing, pretty good so far kind of
try and go in to this cool looking town, beat to stuff by zombies
ok try again
punch a zombie, get beat to stuff again
start wandering after i respawn, cant find jack stuff and i find the end of the map in all 4 directions before finding a single town that i tried to raid and then was beat to stuff by a zombie again.
If you know what you're doing, you can take down an entire horde with just your hands. It takes some practice.

now i do agree with the size of the map being a tad small. I hope that since this is still beta, that a larger map will be released.

also what's the ip of the blockland server? or is that not a thing anymore?

zombies are so loving easy to kite
all you have to do is get them to group up, go behind them and smack em in the back of their head
eventually this happens:

all of that was done with nothing but a loving samurai sword.

I'm not even going to bother.

I played the tutorial, saw the tutorial on how to move.

Seriously? Pretty much every single PC game knows how to move. Same applies on how to jump.

When I started shooting the zombies, I just decided to just not even bother with the game.

But hey, it was a good try anyways.

Seriously? Pretty much every single PC game knows how to move. Same applies on how to jump.

When I started shooting the zombies, I just decided to just not even bother with the game.

Go back and play it now, the game is free and you should give it a chance.

a game being free doesnt necessarily mean you have to/should play it.

just because a really stuffty movie is free, doesnt mean youre going to go see it

The guns are pretty much worthless. Zombies are really op. Sure you can kite them, but that just inst fun, yet its the only way to kill them.
PvP is stuff tier. Everybody is hostile and since you lose all experience on death, it becomes hard to survive against high level people.
Building a house is worthless because zombies will ALWAYS attack it, and a wood house takes quite some time to make, and is destroyed easily.
You depend on random spawning to live, which could mean you can find a fire ax, but not a normal ax, so you cant cut wood in the crafting.
On that no, it could take a long time to find a pickaxe.

I have reasons for not liking the game. Its fun for a little bit, but only for a little bit.

where in the unholy forget is the settings file located
the draw distance, even at its minimum of 50%, is way too big for my computer - I need to lower it in the settings file manually, but the file isn't to be found

What the forget are you talking about

If you know what you're doing, you can take down an entire horde with just your hands. It takes some practice.

now i do agree with the size of the map being a tad small. I hope that since this is still beta, that a larger map will be released.

also what's the ip of the blockland server? or is that not a thing anymore?
"takes practice"

pfthh

If you know how to "Bait - Retreat - Beat - Repeat" the game is laughably easy.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 02:17:43 AM by Tonkka² »

You thought the game was stuff because the tutorial told you, you use wasd to walk?

4 second download, guess I'll give this a shot.