Want an opinion for a game

Author Topic: Want an opinion for a game  (Read 2295 times)

To be fair I was going to make actual player models later on. This guy went balls to the wall and just textured the first person asset model.

Instead of burgers... Pancakes

Puurg

Instead of burgers... Pancakes

Puurg
But with burgers there's so much variety. Pickles, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, midbuns, condoments, etc. Pancakes it's just them and syrup and butter. :I

OP is either A) loving around (Most likely!!!)

or

B) Played the burger citizen disorder game before, but just forgot about it and thought it was his own idea.

OP is either A) loving around (Most likely!!!)

or

B) Played the burger citizen disorder game before, but just forgot about it and thought it was his own idea.
Not the first, and I can't recall the second.

Edit: Found the apparent inspiration. I remember watching this months ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGSFvF2r2gM
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 04:49:20 PM by Blaze0 »

that
that was exactly what I had in mind
what the forget
I've never even seen that before.
what the forget

Well goddamnit.
boom wat did I say

Make it with pancakes. And add stupid and absurd options in to add variety.

The youtube people will all go "lelel randumb 100/10 GOTY" and you'll make fat stacks.

Hmm. Maybe there's a third option you could try? Like maybe you have to be a health inspector who needs to investigate a restaurant to find all the health hazards and then figure out if your food is deadly or not.

It probably doesn't sound that great just yet, but if you could figure out some fun gameplay mechanics, I think it would be an awesome, original idea.