Mysteroo's Massive Save Dump (image heavy)

Author Topic: Mysteroo's Massive Save Dump (image heavy)  (Read 18023 times)

If you haven't noticed, I haven't been too active lately, and that's because I have a job now and college is starting up and all sorts of other fun stuff that's taking up time. But since I don't want my work to go to waste, I'm going to release a lot of my good builds here so you guys can look at, mess with, or use them. Go crazy

Keep in mind that a lot of these require custom mods and bricks to work correctly, I'll try to say what they are if I can remember off the top of my head, but this is a lot of stuff so I won't be able to do that for all of them.

For bricks, the most you will ever need is in
THIS FILE.
I rarely if ever use all of them in one build, usually it's just one or two sets of bricks, but I'm sorry- I'm not going to go through each save and figure out which has which.
...and this file

In the build description, I'll say that many of these were made for videos. If you'd like to see any of the videos,
Go to my YouTube channel HERE.

Also, you should probably use a colorset with good variety like Trueno's or Eksi's city colorset

Anyway, ON TO THE BUILDS

Zero Gravity Arena

This uses Zone bricks to quite literally make a zero gravity arena. Best with some sort of gun that has a bit of a kick to use for propulsion. Complete with entrances for gravity vehicles

Airplane Interior

This is pretty eh due to a lot of missing bricks- I made it on a friends server and he had more bricks than I do. It was mostly filler bricks though, so anybody can go and fill in the gaps. It's great for roleplaying, recording, or just messing around

City Build

This is a pretty large build I made for a video that never got around to being made. It combines a lot of default builds with a partially finished Museum, and a long underground subway

Interrogation Room

This is a mirrored interrogation room I made for a video making fun of Cleverbot's functionality, pretty simple.

Barn and an Inn

This is a VERY large build that I made for my Christmas video. It has a big expanse of land generated by GSF[Ghost]'s PTG, along with a large barnhouse made originally by Zap100, and a Coffee shop I converted into an "inn." I'm not sure who made the shop, I found it in my saves and thought it would work. Thanks to whoever made it if you happen to still be active.

(Unfinished) Replica of my house

After realizing that I built some parts wrong and accidently made it much smaller than it was supposed to be (and after getting tons of stuff dumped on me) I never got to finish this. But it's basically just a replica of my current house. Someone also began building something unrelated next to it, not sure what it was

Giant, Cubic earth

This was made for my 'Blockland is just awesome' video. The space shuttle off to the side was made by someone else who let me use it for the video.

NY block with underground lab

This is another set for a video called 'Earthquake Machine' based on the story of Nicola Tesla's machine he made. It's a segment of a street block along with a small building and an underground lab. The lab has two prints that I made myself for the video, if anybody really wants it I can post them too, but otherwise I'll probably leave it as is.

Escher's Keep

I made this just for the challenge of it. Of course it kind of only works when you're looking at it from one angle. For most of this picture I had to do things like /sit, /playdead (with FFC), and the crouch glitch to get into the right position.

EventsTrain Co. street

This was the very beginnings of a clan HQ that I was going to make. It has a street with a bunch of backdrop buildings for decoration, and across the street from them is the sign for Eventstrain and the road leading to where the HQ would have been had I ever continued it.

Moving.. chair.. thing

IIRC this was the result of me messing around with some friends and Xalos' buildable elevators mod. I basically made a room with a window looking out at a chair (the elevator) that moves forward on a conveyor belt. I dunno, thought it was kinda neat.

The Farlands

Basically just a brick that teleports you (using setplayertransform) to the farlands.

Freebuild of Doom

This is a gamemode I began work on early a long time ago. I wanted to try to implement a lot of creative mods and little known tricks and functionalities, but I was just so busy that I never got around to finishing it. The save file alone is here, and
Here is the unfinished gamemode
complete with all the required add-ons automatically enabled from inside the mod (except for the prints, they don't work for whatever reason.)
Take a look! Although it's unfinished, its one of my best builds imo. At first it seems like it's just a freebuild, until you talk to the unusual player that isn't acting like everyone else
If it doesn't work correctly, it's probably because the save file isn't up to date. Try replacing the save file in the gamemode with the one here.

Hotel California (unfinished)

I was going to make a Music Video for Hotel California, where the hotel turns into a jail of the same proportions with each lightning flash, but this is another build I never got to finishing. Instead, here's the front wall of a hotel and a pretty nice looking road.

Museum Exterior (with Dinosaur)

This is a large Museum I made with Vinny- the Dinosaur is the only exhibit that ever actually got in though, and that's because I had that made already from another build.

News set

A news set I made for a video with Jman552 - which then ended up being us just screwing around

Office Set

An office room for the 'Blockland is Just Awesome' video, complete with a car that crashes through the ceiling.

Old City RPG

A very old, rather poorly built City RPG. But while it isn't great quality, it can still be a lot of fun to play around in

Giant Blockhead Robot

No hands due to laziness; complete with hollow head for realism

Ultimate Super Race

An oldie but a goodie- start off in the race crouch racing, then ski down the slope with obstacles, then gravity jeep up the next portion of the race, and finally vault into a room where the goal is to.. do.. something I haven't thought of. So yeah it's sort of a wip.

Super Smash Bros.

This is a very old, low quality build based around the concept of Super Smash Bros. It has a spawn room, three classes, and two maps. It's low quality, but it can still be fun to mess with

CCC Headquarters

A large HQ built by Phantom_knight, some friends, and I. It was made originally for a clan we were going to make called the CCC (the cool car clan [no pun intended]). The clan never picked up, but the HQ is pretty awesome anyhow. Includes a restraunt, Bumper Car room, lounge, offices, Helicopter pad, armory, theater (broken) and other rooms. It also uses Segways, Kalphiters old elevators, some kind of setprint event, and a load of other mods

Pillars TDM

This was going to be some kind of throwmod DM, but it eventually just turned into whatever this is

Clan HeadQuarters

I don't even remember which clan this one was for. But anyway, it uses Kalphiter's old elevators, has a small network of underground tunnels with a rocket, a freezer, a conference room, and a few other things. Some parts are very nice, while others are kinda eh..

Colossus Duck

This was before the times of Modter bricks. One Duck to rule them all..

The Fabulous Super Race (v2 - unfinished))

The fabulous Super race, this time with actual build quality! Includes Drag racing, crouch racing, sky diving, and Jeep driving. Unfortunately, this too is unfinished.

Giant Soccer Pong

Basically Pong on a giant field thingy

Old Hideout

A very spammy, very old, but still pretty neat (imo) underground hideout build

Old House Replica

A bit old, slightly spammy (but FINISHED) replica of my old house. Requires a number of JVS doors and the old bot events

Personal Base (unfinished)

If you can't tell, I was REALLY into making HQs and Bases of sorts. Just never got around to finishing many of them. Uses Kalphiters elevators, some go-karts, and is generally quite unfinished

Medieval RPG

A very much unfinished Medieval RPG with a pretty cool saving/transportation system if I do say so myself. Uses variables to save, the advanced horse for transport, and bots for stuff

Medeival RPG (older)

This is an RPG that uses VCE and while it is generally lower quality due to it being older, it has a lot to it and has a lot to work with if you want to make something using it. Zap100 was a huge help in building it

Great museum of everything

This used to be a pretty awesome Museum build that I had- until I started letting others help. People started building their own exhibits to be duplicated in all over the front lawn, and everyone wanted their own statue inside the building to say that they helped. It's still pretty cool though- it uses a lot of different add-ons and Kalph's elevators for a walkway. It also uses the old bot events for many of the exhibits.

Reflective Hallway

More of an experiment than anything, but it turned out decent enough. Basically just a hallway with a reflection

Temple Ruins Set

Basically just a set of ruins for the 'Blockland is just Awesome' video - with Eksi's help in general design advice

I'll probably be adding a file of my screenshots and custom prints and decals too. I want to get everything online so that nothing ever just gets lost in the bowels of my computer
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 04:37:01 PM by Mysteroo »

« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 03:15:04 PM by Score² »

Amazing
Downloading the finished ones.

These are all great c:

Custom Brick pack isn't showing up.

LUCK O THE IRISH I GUESS  :cookieMonster:

The custom brick pack doesnt have all the bricks :/ Loaded the files and was missing a lot of them...

I'll see if there's anymore I can add tonight when I get home,
Mah bad

I've added another file to the OP, though there really aren't a lot there. If there's any missing bricks, it's because I forgot I used them and I must have deleted them from my Add-ons. It shouldn't be anything major. If you're still having issues then make sure you're going in and enabling each brick pack to make sure the save doesn't use it.

This file is mostly doors and a few other things that aren't really necessary, but I may have used em

You've made a lot of nice builds.

i love the pillars dm.