Author Topic: Murder Eaters [Cringe]  (Read 1592 times)

There is 0 room for ambiguity.
Yeah, I gave him more elbow room than he gave himself. I just like to believe people aren't idiots from time to time.

lol, vegetarians are the lowest of the low imo

(that rhymes)
That's like saying gay/bi/trans people, black/white/red people or people who like to wear shoes on their hands are bad people.
That's coming from someone who has stopped eating meat a few months ago. My kind suffers constant reasonless hate by meat eaters who think we have no right to choose what we eat as free humans.

People like him need to just shut up and stop posting crap like this on the internet. It's called survival, we're omnivores and we need to proper nutrients from cows,pigs,chicken ect. to survive. Yeah, you could argue you could get that nutrients from pills, well some of us don't want to take pills everyday of our lives just because we choose not to eat something. Why do people have to shove their beliefs on people so much. It's also surprising they he says we're killing things that want to live when plants are technically alive themselves. By that logic we shouldn't be eating anything at all, or just drink water and water only.
That's like saying gay/bi/trans people, black/white/red people or people who like to wear shoes on their hands are bad people.
That's coming from someone who has stopped eating meat a few months ago. My kind suffers constant reasonless hate by meat eaters who think we have no right to choose what we eat as free humans.
You suffer hate because of the few people like the dude in the video who do stuff like this constantly. Yeah it is the minority, but it's just like Christians and Atheist. You notice all of the crazy people in there and then you just start to hate the whole group over time, and why call us "meat eaters"? We don't strictly eat meat, we eat vegetables, fruit, ect. too. Once again, we're omnivores, we need vitamins from both food all the food groups to survive.

ugh
3:08 in

decided to stop and take a break before something inside of me collapses or begins to fail to work

Anyone who refuses to allow the existence of a differing viewpoint are the lowest of the low.
To be fair if you think eating meat is wrong it makes sense to want to try and stop others from doing it.

Haven't watched the video yet though.

ah i finished the video and my eyes are tearing and hurting

I can't imagine how people like him don't already criticize wild animals for hunting and killing other animals.
Jesus christ.

its so hard to listen to him spouting stuff with that weirdly angry tone of voice lol

What I find hard to believe people actually let Onision onto the internet. People like him are the type of people that try to feed their cats and dogs vegetables and are clueless as to why they die.

What I find hard to believe people actually let Onision onto the internet. People like him are the type of people that try to feed their cats and dogs vegetables and are clueless as to why they die.
this

This is hilarious.  He thinks that if we eat animals then we deserve to be eaten ourselves... what about animals that eat other animals?

his reasoning for not eating animals is he thinks they are on the same level of life as us, and that thinking one life is more important than the other is wrong. Well he is eating plants instead of animals. Therefore he thinks that plant life is less important than animal life.which makes him a hypocrite.