Okiver is apparently "hacking" and spamming chat

Author Topic: Okiver is apparently "hacking" and spamming chat  (Read 3685 times)

oh stuff. I wonder how many people got free alts
Badspot revoked any keys obtained this way iirc

i unno if this is okiver, that doesn't seem like his style

It wasn't Okiver who did it, it was one of the horses. It became sentient.

you can do that with basic events, can't you

"ive exposed everyones IPs"

forget i hate how almost every "hacker" on okiver is just some forgetig kid who doesn't know what the forget he is doing and uses some free booting website to take down servers and acts like he knows stuff about hacking

pathetic

onActivate > minigame > chatMsgAll [<font:impact:60>HEUHEHU IM OKIVR I BAN U I GOT UR IP GET REDDY FOR SUM SRS ASS KIKING] [3]

Tezuni used to "hack" his own servers with this style. I highly doubt it really was Oliver, probably just someone trolling the server with chat events

omg so spooky save us badpost!!

onActivate > minigame > chatMsgAll [<font:impact:60>HEUHEHU IM OKIVR I BAN U I GOT UR IP GET REDDY FOR SUM SRS ASS KIKING] [3]
TheArmyGuy confirmed Okiver alt

TheArmyGuy confirmed Okiver alt
You excposed me, i hope you werent too atached to your bblocklund key!!!!

the only damage okiver ever does is damage to people's sides

he tries so hard to upset this community but always gets revoked 30 minutes after key registration

the only damage okiver ever does is damage to people's sides

he tries so hard to upset this community but always gets revoked 30 minutes after key registration
I bet he's at some leet hacker forum right now boasting about how he has us under his control fearing for his return.

wow way to be an starfish
she is such a bitchc