the unhealthiest thing you've ever eaten/done

Author Topic: the unhealthiest thing you've ever eaten/done  (Read 5404 times)

unhealthiest thing i done: fingering my ass
never tried it but I think you're doing it wrong.

Like why would you want your popcorn covered in greasy butter at a cinema? Do your cinema seats not have like felt/cloth on them? Would you really want to touch that with greasy butter hands, or even touch your trousers or something?
that was only at one of the cheapo budget theaters though, with slippery yet sticky cement floors and only 3 screens. the main theater that i go to doesn't have super greasy buttered popcorn, so i don't feel quite so guilty eating that stuff.

I went to a buffet with pudding, I ate all the pudding. Good lord the loving stomach ache.

not really unhealthy but one time i had super spicy jalapeno cheese with hot cheetos and some pepsi that wasnt cold
it shredded my insides
warm pepsi is my guilty pleasure i dont know why

yes
the funny thing is he used to be skinny before he moved into the US, he originally lived in mexico and then he was introduced to American f(astf)ood
Mexico is the fattest country. :o

Okay is it unhealthy that I HAVE to have caffeine everyday cause I feel that I could be putting my life at risk drinking 1-2 monster energy drinks a day

well I could say about it is that it almost could've given me gotten peyronie's' disorder

warm pepsi is my guilty pleasure i dont know why
I generally like room temperature drinks more than cold, except water. I hate room temperature water. but cold water is the bomb

Drinking 6 cans of soda in one hour

Whenever I go to McDonalds, I always order a McGangbang.

Although it wasn't the worst, but definitely a runner up, I ate a whole can of Pringles chips in one sitting - which is 100 potato chips.

I was like six or something, I felt terrible. Eugh.
I do that whenever I get a can of pringles
I just can't get myself to stop before they're all gone

eat at burger king or mc donalds