the unhealthiest thing you've ever eaten/done

Author Topic: the unhealthiest thing you've ever eaten/done  (Read 5390 times)

your poor toilet
Yeah... Let's just say that I made a brown coat on it

This is really bad for you. I'd start limiting my salt consumption if I were you.

Yeah I know..

But I just so happen to drink a lot of water too (more than anyone else in my family). That wouldn't cancel it out but would limit dehydration risks.

Visited this forum then joined it.

In third grade, I forget how this happened, but we had this food thing goin on, so I thought it was a good idea to make diabetes ice cream cones with frosting and sprinkles on top.

I had like six of these in one sitting.

Not again.

Reading this topic, my sides

But really, once I remember eating a whole lot of cotton candy in first grade, ended up throwing up the whole day.
I really think it was that the cotton candy was old, but I did eat a whole lot too.

Deep fried twinkie.
It was delicious.

Eaten about 2 pounds of frosting that had chunks of butter in it
ate an open bag of candy corn I found on the ground at school in 2nd grade
ate a dollar bill in daycare
drank a thing of strawberry syrup.
ate about 4 things of blueberry preserves

I would go on... but I dont want to

everything i do is unhealthy.

Uhh..
Ate cake for breakfast?

I chugged lighter fluid after downing a bottle of sleeping pills and I lived.

this one time i thought soy sauce was like a1
so i drank it
worst decision of my loving life

Ate an entire bag full of reese's cups. One of the really big jumbo bags you use to give out candy during Halloween. No one showed up at my house so I ate the entire damn thing in one sitting. Probably like 40 pieces in there, each piece had 2 cups, each cup has 11.5% the DRA of saturated fat, you do the math.

would you believe I only weigh 119 lbs?

how do you define "unhealthy"? I'd normally just assume you mean foods, but, you added "done" to the title? so are risks included?