Author Topic: on all treasure chests found event?  (Read 1451 times)

Is there an event that or something that I can use to move a player to a certain brick once all the treasure chests have been found?

There might be a VCE variable regarding how many chests a player has found, I'm not sure though.

There might be a VCE variable regarding how many chests a player has found, I'm not sure though.
I suck at VCE. To many abbreviations and acronyms.

I suck at VCE. To many abbreviations and acronyms.
not really
the only ones I can even think of are "var" which is obviously variable
and you can use "cl" and "pl" in place of client and player, respectively, in the variable things
but that's not even required...
if you want, I could host a server, and try to teach you how to use it. I could even show you how to make exactly what you're asking for with this thread

Its a basic concept, probably a better way to do it. 'totalchests' keeps track of the total amount of chests collected, and 'chest#' keeps track of what exact chest it is. As for teleporting upon getting the total number of chests, I couldn't really figure a way to do that without the player having to go click on a separate brick. Dunno, maybe Foxscotch does.

I made a mod that adds in the VCE variables <var:global:numChests>, <var:client:chestsFound>, and <var:client:chestsLeft>.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=243057.0#post_ChestVars