-Spike- ~ i'll just take someone's idea, take credit for it, then bitch about it

Author Topic: -Spike- ~ i'll just take someone's idea, take credit for it, then bitch about it  (Read 3217 times)

spike is an starfish, but I don't support this drama.
you're dramaing someone for the purpose of BL. We're supposed to make servers to share with people. So what if he makes his own? Good for him. Maybe he'll get more players than you?

Seriously, SOMEONE was bound to copy you. If I host a MERP, I hit 20 players, within the week there's 10 other merps.
If I host fortwars, there's 4 others. If I host a city build, there's 7 others.

So what if he copies you? What's the worst that happens? You split the playercount? Perhaps people go to his first, realize he's an ass, quit then come to you? You shouldn't be concerned with getting credit. People will use and abuse you as long as you are alive. They don't matter. What matters is, how are you going to go beyond what they can promise. See, he could take your idea, your build, your events, your minigame settings... But not you. You can create a totally different environment. Something friendly, something warmer and inviting, something that BRINGS players.

No support. Sorry. The game was made for sharing, if you don't want people building similar ideas, don't play on multiplayer or don't talk about your ideas.
I love you

/nosupport

so basically spike a similar idea, and you bitch about it, you should be the one being drama'd blake

/nosupport

so basically spike a similar idea, and you bitch about it, you should be the one being drama'd blake

I think you're missing some context
Spike was in Blake's presence when he came up with the idea and started prepping a server for it. Technically in this scenario, it IS Blake's idea. I don't really think anyone needs a drama here, Blake just needs to calm down is all.

Not so sure I agree with the "thats the whole point of Blockland excuse", quite honestly Blockland is sharing builds and building together, not taking someones idea and trying to take credit for it. Like Spike, I hosted the server for a day (it's up right now but i'm too busy to get on and close it) just to have fun with other players and see what they'd to/how they'd react. They had a lot of fun playing competitively.

I did get really pissed off because he took my idea in my presence, and quite honestly him bitching in my thread didn't make the situation any worse (that's the main reason I made this, is because he took it all the way to my thread).

You're getting awful mad about your dead server.
I'm not mad about my dead server you thick forget. I don't even care what the playercount is. All I opened it for was to have fun with other players.

I simply provided an idea to CBMHost, never intending for a server. I didn't read the full description of the contest, which is my fault. If you want to throw stupid accusations at me and bitch about it in General Discussion, you need to find something else to do.
I never intended on de-railing the thread, and quite honestly I stopped arguing with you after I caught you in a corner and cowboy and mango came in.

You're the one bitching about how I supposedly took your idea. Not only are you making a whole drama topic, but you also made a big deal on your server topic by locking it and changing the title.
I locked the thread because I don't want you bitching in my loving thread. That's why I took this to Drama where it belongs. Your point?

I'll also just drop this here:
Hello! I noticed your crouch jet server idea in GENERAL DISCUSSION, and I was wondering if I could build a variation of it? If you say no, that would be perfectly acceptable. Thank you for reading this!
id really appreciate if you hadn't been such a friend and at least asked me before submitting the idea. I would've stopped building.

conclusion;
While I'll admit I got really pissed off and made this drama, I really felt violated about someone outright submitting an idea I had when he was in my presence. I understand that even if he had hosted it there really wasn't anything I could've done. Like I mentioned in the OP, this was probably the smallest thing to argue about, but like I said I really felt violated. I'll go ahead and just drop this, I don't even care anymore.

I'm not mad about my dead server you thick forget. I don't even care what the playercount is. All I opened it for was to have fun with other players.
you are really really mad about this server nobody wants to play in

I don't even care to identify what you're mad about, but you're ballistic lol
"you thick forget"

Blake you don't have to like or accept it, the more mature side of the community already has. Whether you join us or not is entirely up to you, but honestly? Just get over yourself. It's a lego game. You lost no money, nor effort, nor credibility (at least, not from Spike. You lost credibility with this drama and looking like an asshat). You're mad that some guy you will never meet STOLE your idea (which has already been done, just like everything) on a videogame.
There are things to get upset about with videogames. Hacking, cheating, lying, theft, a bad company, lack of updates... This is not one of those reasons.

I have stated about 5 times I'm not mad about the server, pretty sure calling you a thick forget was completely justified because you're being stubborn.

Blake you don't have to like or accept it, the more mature side of the community already has. Whether you join us or not is entirely up to you, but honestly? Just get over yourself. It's a lego game. You lost no money, nor effort, nor credibility (at least, not from Spike. You lost credibility with this drama and looking like an asshat). You're mad that some guy you will never meet STOLE your idea (which has already been done, just like everything) on a videogame.
There are things to get upset about with videogames. Hacking, cheating, lying, theft, a bad company, lack of updates... This is not one of those reasons.
I already got over it
conclusion;
While I'll admit I got really pissed off and made this drama, I really felt violated about someone outright submitting an idea I had when he was in my presence. I understand that even if he had hosted it there really wasn't anything I could've done. Like I mentioned in the OP, this was probably the smallest thing to argue about, but like I said I really felt violated. I'll go ahead and just drop this, I don't even care anymore.

For someone who is dropping it and doesn't care anymore, it's odd that you keep responding.
Clearly you do care and you're still trying to get people to see your way.

For someone who is dropping it and doesn't care anymore, it's odd that you keep responding.
Clearly you do care and you're still trying to get people to see your way.
Uh no I'm just answering posts, I've dropped my case

I have stated about 5 times I'm not mad about the server, pretty sure calling you a thick forget was completely justified because you're being stubborn.
I'll go ahead and just drop this, I don't even care anymore.
that lasted a while

he's not mad dipstuff,can't you read.wat is with people in the forums

he's not mad dipstuff,can't you read.wat is with people in the forums

what

Only reason I supported this is because I knew Spike is a bitch.

I am not so sure now about supporting you blake.

Whoever reads this and is considering to post a reply, just don't.

Don't.

Let this thread rest in peace, since OP doesn't have power to lock. There's no need for further replies.

Whoever reads this and is considering to post a reply, just don't.

Don't.

Let this thread rest in peace, since OP doesn't have power to lock. There's no need for further replies.
yay,for once your being smart. Next time don't steal other peoples stuff (® © ™)