RockHyenaStar17 - Extremely immature and annoying

Author Topic: RockHyenaStar17 - Extremely immature and annoying  (Read 3779 times)

Nobody is this stupid. A few things he has said are making me think he is a troll account
I just realized that Gingerdemon and RockHyenaStar17 act almost identical, they both use excessive exclamation points.

All his posts...I just can't...

/support

I just realized that Gingerdemon and RockHyenaStar17 act almost identical, they both use excessive exclamation points.
Are you loving serious

I like this guy's attitude about Blockland, but I have considered your facts.

And I must agree, regarding his most recent thread (stop racism thread), it's pretty much all spam. (and troll if you consider that.)

why are people using fonts

I'm calling it: this guy is bdx

my feelings towards this guy

Honestly some of his posts were dumb but he hasn't done anything wrong. He's probably a little kid that wants to fit in and if you see a problem with that then you are just an starfish. He only made 33 posts are you loving kidding me. /nosupport
pageloss

also look at my old posts i was dumb as he is right now

people don't change because you guys don't give them a chance.

As the cliche goes, you don't "get" a second chance, you earn it by demonstrating the capability for growth. That has not been demonstrated.

He is now banned

How did he get banned?

And can I have the link to his banned quote?