i came out to my mom today

Author Topic: i came out to my mom today  (Read 4415 times)

i'm biloveual if you dudes didnt know that

she was totally cool about it and yeah

discuss similar stuff

I came out to my mom today as well.

I asked what we had for breakfast.

But in seriousness, good for you and your mom.

At first I thought this was another I 'came out' thread

I came out to my mom a while ago, she's rly pushy about stuff though. like, the other day she texted me this

I ignored it obviously
it gets on my nerves

I came out to my mom a while ago, she's rly pushy about stuff though. like, the other day she texted me this

I ignored it obviously
it gets on my nerves
yo man
what's the name of the pill
whats your moms number
thxZ

6:16 PM - Foxscotch: and she said
6:16 PM - Foxscotch: "I will"
6:16 PM - Foxscotch: "HELP"
6:16 PM - Foxscotch: "pay for it"
6:16 PM - Foxscotch: seriously

what's the name of the pill
whats your moms number
double shrug

snip
I ignored it obviously
it gets on my nerves
That would get really annoying
Honestly the best way to not get HIV is to not be a slut who forgets any random guy they just met

That would get really annoying
Honestly the best way to not get HIV is to not be a slut who forgets any random guy they just met
or to..
not be gay

did she call time warner at all

or to..
not be gay
p sure you can get HIV without being gay

when my dad learned I enjoyed things not from the united states of america he got pissed
that was over a year ago
and we haven't heard from him since

Plus a working condom fully eliminates the threat of catching HIV.

And the even easier method is to not just sleep with anyone, practice safe love, and if you're in a relationship with someone both get yourselves checked out and proved negative for HIV.

It's not difficult. You don't need wonder-drugs to protect you.

But at least your mum is looking out for you. Many parents neglect teaching their children safe love.

did she call time warner at all
lol, idk. she says she'll do lots of stuff, but just forgets. it's working today though so w/e
But at least your mum is looking out for you. Many parents neglect teaching their children safe love.
yeah I guess. but I'm bitter about my mom so I don't like most things she does anyway

or to..
not be gay

Too bad that's not an option

p sure you can get HIV without being gay
Well of course, being a different gender/orientation doesn't suddenly make the virus "change its mind" about infecting you. It's just that it's far rmore isky with brown town love (which gay men are sterotypically very promiscuous and practice it a lot) is riskier than other forms of love because of how delicate the rectal tissue is, and how it's made to absorb liquids. But M+F brown town love is just as riskier, and oral and vaginal love can transmit it also, just that infection isn't as likely through these routes

dont worry op its a phase you will be healed in no time

I did 2 years ago, parents were cool with it.