Author Topic: Prostitute brutally murder a GOOGLE X EXECUTIVE by making him overdose on heroin  (Read 1761 times)

i dont quite follow what even happened. its implied that the hooker just jabbed him with an obcene abount of heroine to purposely kill him. then she ran away as he died over it.
but shes on a boat with him and his friends, and her and all of them were likely using the stuff for days on end.

What I got from it was that she met him privately (just those two) on his yacht. Surveillance footage shows her actually depressing the needle into him (amount claimed to be injected is unspecified, I got the feeling that it was just a normal dose he reacted poorly to), and then it also shows her fleeing the scene when he reacts poorly to it. She then cleans up everything, stepping over his body multiple times, and flees.

Sounds guilty as forget to me.

Whats so brutal about dying from a heroin overdose via a prostitute? I mean, you're dying from something that is also releasing a stuff ton of endorphins in your brain.

I bet if you died and went to the afterlife and complained about that, you'd get beaten up by people like William Wallace who had their balls cut off and were disemboweled and decapitated.

Whats so brutal about dying from a heroin overdose via a prostitute? I mean, you're dying from something that is also releasing a stuff ton of endorphins in your brain.

I bet if you died and went to the afterlife and complained about that, you'd get beaten up by people like William Wallace who had their balls cut off and were disemboweled and decapitated.
I don't think overdoses are as comfortable as just being on the drug.
You can have extreme spasms and choke and vomit. It's not necessarily a clean/pleasant way to go.

And typically speaking, when we refer to a brutal death it's through our view, rather than the subject. If someone was in a state of complete bliss and felt nothing while being hacked to pieces we'd still call it brutal.

This guy died from a small puncture wound probably on his arm. I don't really consider that brutal.

You can have extreme spasms and choke and vomit.
Yeah but he was high as stuff at the time.

he was married and ordered a prostitute, it's his own fault
Karma's a bitch

this doesn't sound like a prostitute

this is some scary ass assassin stuff.

Something like this is a legitimate fear of mine for my future. I don't want to spend my entire life working towards an amazing reputation as a genius and inspirational figure to end up being known as "that guy who OD'd on heroin while loving some prostitute." There's like, nothing that could possibly make this situation any worse either. According to the article, he was a "family man, with a wife and children." So now he's got this widow wife who has to explain to everyone she knows that her husband was actually a huge starfish. He's also got an unspecified amount of children who have to cope with the fact that their mega-rich "family man" father was actually just loving with them and spent his time loving prostitutes and getting high instead of spending time with his family. It's apparently not even the only time he's done it, since the same article says police are looking into something very similar that happened in a different state. So in the course of a few minutes, between the time the prostitute depressed the plunger on the heroin to the time he actually died, this guy went from "sharp-minded," "selfless," "warm," "tremendous," "inspiring," and "incredible leader" to starfish, dumbass, and cold. Good job.

I really hope I don't go out like that.
Then don't let a hooker inject you with heroin on your yacht?

Then don't let a hooker inject you with heroin on your yacht?
i mean it was a high-end hooker

i mean it was a high-end hooker
Well then, clearly she is a trustworthy stand-up citizen of this great nation.

Karma's a bitch
Karma was involved, too? Wow, a double-cheater.

Well then, clearly she is a trustworthy stand-up citizen of this great nation.
better than a low end prostitute

better than a low end prostitute
Certainly. Low end prostitutes would just slit your throat and take all your money.

At least this woman had the courtesy to clean up afterwards.