Admin hats

Author Topic: Admin hats  (Read 10127 times)

eugh, these are pretty low quality
thank you for the multitude of suggestions

...Would you want me to edit my top hat for you?

also if your using milkshape (or probably any other modeling program) there is a text generator under tools, with a little effort you could make the same concept you already have but with a really cool font!

honestly, i think the hats in the op are pretty good :P if i used hatmod id probably check them out :D

thank you for the multitude of suggestions
10/10 criticism
Quit doing this when someone says something you don't like.

what does the H mean
head admin or something

what does the H mean
head admin or something
host I guess

Quit doing this when someone says something you don't like.
have you even been reading the posts lol

have you even been reading the posts lol
Yes and I see no reason to say anything about them.

Uhm did you give credit to the original tophat's creator, because I swear I have seen that top hat before.

Put more time into the models

They should actually be crowns or something that better represents someone of higher power than a top hat

Yes and I see no reason to say anything about them.
"eugh, these are pretty low quality"

there's something to say about that and it's that there's no actual feedback there. what OP wants is a way to make it better.

The models do need to be a little better, but I like the idea of these.

"eugh, these are pretty low quality"

there's something to say about that and it's that there's no actual feedback there. what OP wants is a way to make it better.
"low quality"

if you can't realize that that means "more detail" in the first second reading it, you have a serious brain problem.

You should also get a scripter to make the easiest script ever to make sure the hats are actually admin/sa/host only.