Author Topic: Blockland World Cup 2014 [[ZIMBABWE WON p58]]  (Read 70567 times)

You're changing the dates but not the times, why

Because the only times are this or 1, 2 hours more, but it would be too late for me and I would be too tired to handle it

We could do it earlier, but I don't really know what time to put and it's way too late to change.

I though those times we're good because most of people who really liked the World Cup idea was available at this time.

Final times and dates!

« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 12:12:19 PM by MrLoL² »

Good luck to everyone in the tournament! :)

Doesn't look like I can make it due to work then, make our next match on a Sunday please.

It doesn't really seem fair that I'm moved to sub, considering I'm on this topic daily and practicing on the server often. Why not move another team member who is less active on this?

oh sorry, i havent been on the forum lately so i didnt check that. you will be put back in the list

could you tell me if anyone's inactive so i can move them to sub?

Im joining 5 mins before match start, 7:00 for brits, and me! So dont get worried!
How long is a match?

• WALDO (Captain)
  • Tbone107 (Goal Keeper)
  • Kingston
  • Chakada
  • Raiden21
Sub List
  • Ravencroft  <<<<<<
  • You
  • Tumbleweed
  • Ron Paul
Doesn't look like I can make it due to work then, make our next match on a Sunday please.
Huh. That's funny because you're a sub and you don't strictly need to be there so why complain? Everyone who's apart of the main team can make it and there's another 3 subs; as much as you would like it to, it won't revolve around you

Im joining 5 mins before match start, 7:00 for brits, and me! So dont get worried!
How long is a match?

Check the laws, it's 2x 15 minutes

Im also removing that rule of "first to have 9 wins"
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 01:05:02 PM by MrLoL² »

Huh. That's funny because you're a sub and you don't strictly need to be there so why complain? Everyone who's apart of the main team can make it and there's another 3 subs; as much as you would like it to, it won't revolve around you
I was moved to a sub because I haven't been able to attend practice due to my computer being repaired. I assure you not everyone will be there and I'm one of the most important pieces to the team. I've never seen biased management call a player irrelevant before. Nice job

Also just because you're a sub doesn't meant you don't get to play if the whole team is there. I was still going to play a lot the game, just had to come off the bench. Not sure how you don't understand what a sub is, yet you're running the tournament.

why did I used to be a sub on zimbabwe, and now I'm just gone?

9 MINUTES! NO ONE EXCEPT LEADERS ON RIGHT NOW! ALL PLAYERS COME NOW!

19:00 NO ONES HERE! GET IN HERE NOW GERMANY!

Oh stuff, I'm 20 minutes late to the tournament. I got the timing wrong, since it is BST here in England I thought it would be an hour ahead and instead 20:00, coming on now.

EDIT: No I am not, forget my brain.