Author Topic: time capsule  (Read 131432 times)

Never forget the Alamo!

Also hopefully Florb will be a thing.

i hope i get some really cool pants tomorrow

hey future me
hows hotline miami 2

dear future me
am i kicked out of school

Yes

dear future me:
stop bumping posts so much.

dear me: isn't it interesting how long this topic lasted

dear maxx
you have 730 youtube subs right now
hit the 1000 mark by your birthday please
you finally got 1k subs
congrats me

hey future me
hows hotline miami 2

pretty damn good
the ending isnt that good tho

Dear future Aoki,
If you're reading this, you've gotten out. And if you've come this far, maybe you're willing to come a little further. You remember the name of the town, don't you? I could use a good man to help me get my project on wheels. I'll keep an eye out for you and the chessboard ready. Remember, Aoki. Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies. I will be hoping that this letter finds you, and finds you well.
Get busy living or get busy dying. That's goddamn right. For the second time in my life, I'm guilty of committing a crime. Parole violation. Course, I doubt they're going to throw up any road blocks for that. Not for an old crook like me. I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel. A free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

--end--

Dear Future self, You are a horrible person for actually revealing what you do in real life, you should have stuck with the Russian obsessed dumbass disguise.
Dear older self, I regret nothing

dear me

do you remember this le gem

- me from the past
yes

future me please go to bed

dear future self

dinosaurs

cya l8r

next goal : change attitude or something because i act like a richard sometimes
i tried and almost got there

next goal : come up with a video idea and make new friendios