Teh Legned of Zelda: A Megathread Between Games (pretty new op)

Author Topic: Teh Legned of Zelda: A Megathread Between Games (pretty new op)  (Read 2030 times)

Phantom Hourglass wasn't that bad for me, just it dragged on a little. I guess I was a little younger so the gameplay might've had more of an impact. I did manage to finish that and spirit tracks, and I've also finished Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. I'm stuck on Ocarina of Time 3d.

I've finished OoT, and given up right before the snow temple in MM because forget it I grew bored.

I'd like to play all the Zelda games but that would mean buying wiis and DSs and stuff and I'm not about that.

A link between worlds was pretty blah
"Progression? Sequentially unlocking more of the world as you get items? forget that, here's all the items available from the very beginning"
My biggest issue
There was also so little story
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 07:33:48 AM by Headcrab Zombie »

A link between worlds was pretty blah
"Progression? Sequentially unlocking more of the world as you get items? forget that, here's all the items available from the very beginning"
My biggest issue
There was also so little story
meh. that contributed to the whole open world thing.
though i do agree, they could have made you at least go through some separate dungeon in order to get a certain item or something.
i thought the story was cool honestly. shed a tear at the end ;'c

The item renting system would've been better if they didn't give you so many rupees. I've gotten 6000 rupees before even getting the master sword.

Link Between Worlds is probably one of the best zelda games.

It has great rewards for exploration and returns back to the old zelda formula which the devs seem to be looking forward to.

Only downside i can think of is that there aren't any memorable characters in the game.

though i do agree, they could have made you at least go through some separate dungeon in order to get a certain item or something.
Technically you can get items from exploring dungeons, since they give you a lot of silver/gold rupees. If it weren't for that and the bonus treasure puzzles, I would never have been able to purchase all of the items in Ravio's store.

Does anyone else have this?

A friend gave me one when i was 6 or 7

So I just got ALBW and to be honest it's kind of a letdown for me, but it's too soon to say definitively because I'm only on the second dungeon. I think that Nintendo overreacted to people complaining about SS being too story based and linear by having absolutely no guidance. I had no idea I had to get the Power Glove and spent about two hours trying to find my way up Death Mountain. Or, maybe I'm just stupid. Idk. But a LITTLE handholding would be nice. I know they were trying to create an exploration and adventure feel, but I don't get that. I just get confused. Plus, the plot is just a terrible excuse to play the game and shove in as much nostalgia from ALTP as they can. It's still a good game, but it's a good game in a series of EXCELLENT games if you catch my drift. Not quite up to snuff yet.

Does anyone else have this?

A friend gave me one when i was 6 or 7
forget yeah man
my sisters got it when they were like 8 and its how i've actually played all of the older zelda games
we never had an N64, but by god our gamecube was the star of the show in our house

Omg I really need a copy of Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass. THOSE were good games. (In other news I got a copy of Hyrule Historia yesterday :^) )

I shed tears at the end of all the stories, they end well but are sad and theres no continuation so no reactions from npcs which i dont like.