Join Team South Korea!

Author Topic: Join Team South Korea!  (Read 2282 times)

We still need a few more players to qualify!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 12:44:46 PM by GhostStar »

Team South Korea: World Police

Oh come on... Just put this on the loving Main Thread, for god sake loving hell.

Sorry, I'm just pissed off that people are just making these pointless topics. (3 I assume) and its not even necessary.

Oh come on... Just put this on the loving Main Thread, for god sake loving hell.

Sorry, I'm just pissed off that people are just making these pointless topics. (3 I assume) and its not even necessary.
lol wont let me put it in the main thread. He says I need more players first.

NAME: kxait
BL_ID: 43060
Ingame Name: kxait
How Often can you be online: most of the time since i have holidays :^)
Motivation: how many bananas can a banana banana if im kxait
Rank: [Player? Substitute? Captain? Goal Keeper?] i suck at coal keeper, i would like to be a normal player, but if all the slots are taken i can be a sub

NAME: kxait
BL_ID: 43060
Ingame Name: kxait
How Often can you be online: most of the time since i have holidays :^)
Motivation: how many bananas can a banana banana if im kxait
Rank: [Player? Substitute? Captain? Goal Keeper?] i suck at coal keeper, i would like to be a normal player, but if all the slots are taken i can be a sub
accepted!  You are a player since we still have slots open.

Team South Korea: World Police

Don't you mean North Korea is World bad Police

He says I need more players first.
Well you're not going to be able to play in the Blockland world cup if you don't have enough players anyway, so why don't you just recruit on the server and post on the topic.

EDIT: By the way; the only way this team is gonna get taken seriously is if it's renamed to North Korea.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 06:40:37 PM by {L} »

Well you're not going to be able to play in the Blockland world cup if you don't have enough players anyway, so why don't you just recruit on the server and post on the topic.
like I dont do that already

I swear, if there is even one more of these "Join Team x!" threads, I'm gonna make a thread called "Join Team Yoshi's Island!"
I'll be a substitute.