Author Topic: [AG] Movie: Phoenix Wright:AA - Turnabout Most Valuable Treasure Trailer  (Read 4367 times)

Good news! will be released in 3 days max.

This is terrible compared to the parodied Myth Busters.

Mythblockers sucked.
I put some REAL effort on this video (Ripping background to each character, make each 5 frames for floating, dont get me started about Mia and Fran)
Mythblockers didn't have any effort at all, was just some stunts video with the text "confirmed" after each stunt".
and my movie has a script i wrote for a month.
what kind of plot does Mythblockers has? none.

Mythblockers sucked.
I put some REAL effort on this video (Ripping background to each character, make each 5 frames for floating, dont get me started about Mia and Fran)
Mythblockers didn't have any effort at all, was just some stunts video with the text "confirmed" after each stunt".
and my movie has a script i wrote for a month.
what kind of plot does Mythblockers has? none.

You my friend FAIL! Mythblockers is pretty much just like Mythbusters you freaking idiot! They test things to see if it works. And no it doesn't always say "Confirmed!" It can say other things, there was a Plausible one. I suggest we all stop ranting about eachothers crap before it turns out into an ugly flame war over some Blockland movies that people can enjoy.

So just because its like the real mythbusters doesnt mean it's good,
anyway, get on topic.

People enjoy it. As people will enjoy yours. Don't flame theirs and they won't flame yours. Simple as that.

Fine.
Lets get on topic.

Aviv.

You killed Phoenix Wright.

Umm, then why theres a movie of it in your YouTube faves? lol.

watch it, it has nothing to do with PW...basically.

I know, IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.
Neozuki, just wait for the full movie to come out, i doubt you ever played PW.

Aviv.

How? Please tell me.

He's just a fan of it, to much of an extent that he wishes to create a fan-made film parody because he enjoys the game. What's wrong with that? I'm pretty sure if you were a hardcore PW fan, you'd do the same.

Aviv.

How? Please tell me.

He's just a fan of it, to much of an extent that he wishes to create a fan-made film parody because he enjoys the game. What's wrong with that? I'm pretty sure if you were a hardcore PW fan, you'd do the same.
Well, not hardcore fan but i do enjoy gyakuten saiban daily :P