Author Topic: police threatens to give a man a ticket for washing his car  (Read 2556 times)

when i first started watching this, immediately i noticed the whole "hey you're on PRIVATE PROPERTY you can't be here" in a richardish tone.
The officer in the video wasn't even in uniform.
it appears he is. if you watch long enough, you see another cop in the back wearing the exact same thing.
well then, i guess it's just another one of those videos where people film police officers and provoke them, post it on youtube and everyone goes batstuff insane over "police brutality" or some stuff.
probably is

when i first started watching this, immediately i noticed the whole "hey you're on PRIVATE PROPERTY you can't be here" in a richardish tone.it appears he is. if you watch long enough, you see another cop in the back wearing the exact same thing.probably is
no he had no badge showing. The bottom line is, this cop harassed this man. simple as that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMlc0-LSMgA
This is the video i'm talking about with the police harassment with the tea.

soon we'll be getting tickets for owning a car
In Great Britain you get ticketed for owning a TV.

In Great Britain you get ticketed for owning a TV.
for owning a tv? how do the police know you have a TV? is there a daily TV check?

no he had no badge showing. The bottom line is, this cop harassed this man. simple as that.
Actually he DOES have a badge showing.

Left side of his chest.
damn lol that guy's an absolute richardhead

most likely not right in the head, or not an actual cop at all. or both. The guy didn't even provide an actual badge number, handcuffs, etc.
according to some site;
Beatty was then asked by a man who approached them what he was drinking. The man claimed to be “the police”, but he was not wearing any uniform, and failed to produce any sort of badge or identifying proof of his status with law enforcement.

however,

The stranger then told Beatty was under arrest. It turned out he actually was a cop, an Alcohol & Beverage Control Law Enforcer, Rick Libero. Beatty was then thrown face-down to the concrete in handcuffs.

so basically he is an actual officer, but is mainly focused on alcohol laws.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 09:34:46 PM by Decepticon »

Actually he DOES have a badge showing.

Left side of his chest.
wrong video. I wasn't talking about that one, i was talking about

wrong video. I wasn't talking about that one, i was talking about
look at my edited post.

for owning a tv? how do the police know you have a TV? is there a daily TV check?
Licence evaders are liable for prosecution and a fine of up to £1,000. Licence fee evasion makes up around one tenth of all cases prosecuted in magistrate courts. For every man prosecuted, two women are brought before the magistrates for this offence: it has been speculated that this is because women are more likely to be at home when an enforcement officer calls. The maximum fine for this offence of up to £1,000 is frequently publicised by TV Licensing to maximise deterrence. In reality, magistrates rarely impose the maximum fines allowed to them by law. Magistrates take into account the financial situation of the defendant when imposing fines. They also take into account: whether it is a first offence; if a TV licence has been purchased and the length of time a defendant was unlicensed.

look at my edited post.
I didn't notice it was edited, my mistake. Yea that officer was way out of line, and even the one about the car was out of line too.

I didn't notice it was edited, my mistake. Yea that officer was way out of line, and even the one about the car was out of line too.
while the iced tea one was out of line, the one about the guy washing the car, not so much.

basically, the neighbor called the police because the guys are washing their car. Thing is though, hoses can be loud as hell sometimes, and even louder when it's going towards a car. kind of the neighbor's fault for not confronting them first about it, but the cop didn't even really seem to care. What I've seen was "alright man well if you keep on doing this we'll have to come back and ticket you" and the guy started going "well ticket me now then"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F3ytzeccAw
they beat a man for not listening to them.
he's deaf.

maybe the guy was just doing such a bad job washing his car it was disturbing the peace...?