'cca' Crashing My Servers

Author Topic: 'cca' Crashing My Servers  (Read 4842 times)

Code: [Select]
NetConnection::ghostPushNonZero - bad arrayIndex
Error: NetStringTable::incStringRef() - id "1028610667" out of range (size = 1024)
Error: NetStringTable::lookupString() - id "1028610667" out of range (size = 1024)
last message in console. weird
i got the same thing a while ago when i crashed. i forget if he joined before or not.

At this point I believe it's some wonky problem with the game.  As I said I can't confirm either way.

I apologize for assuming it was you cca.  I just hope we can figure out the root of this problem.

Seems he can join my Slopes TDM just fine.

At this point I believe it's some wonky problem with the game.  As I said I can't confirm either way.

I apologize for assuming it was you cca.  I just hope we can figure out the root of this problem.

Seems he can join my Slopes TDM just fine.
Ya... no problem... :(

i got the same thing a while ago when i crashed. i forget if he joined before or not.
It seems this only happens on my Prison Escape.  Since my he can join my Slopes, I would imagine this is add-on triggered  Perhaps tediously cross referencing the add-ons on the two servers to find which ones are only present on prison will tell us the possible add-ons responsible...But even then I wouldn't know what to look for in the code of these add-ons.

You have custom add-ons on your server right?
Do perhaps any of the makers of those have beef with cca?

Well, I believe a few people are in possession of a server-breaking dll. I know a few people who have shown it to me. Maybe that may be it? Or it could just be the server.

You have custom add-ons on your server right?
Do perhaps any of the makers of those have beef with cca?
perhaps cca told them to do it and he gets away with it because no proof
just saying

The only thing I 'red' from this drama is..

Well, I believe a few people are in possession of a server-breaking dll. I know a few people who have shown it to me. Maybe that may be it? Or it could just be the server.
They were all patched a while ago.

Now that's something you don't see in drama too often
esp from tezuni