Author Topic: setro's back as zharthon  (Read 23215 times)

If you bothered to check his profile he registered in December of 2013
I seriously, seriously doubt hes a setro alt.
How much do you doubt it now?

I'm not surprised at all

He could just admit it's him on the forums. I mean, we all expected him to come back. He would just get smacked around a little and stuff would be like it was before.

Pretending to be new is bannable. Badspot just has to do an IP scan and Setro's forgeted.

I just realized the first thing you get when you search "Setro Poem" on Google is my reading. mfw

We all knew this was coming

We all knew this was coming
Is it bad that I'm happy he's coming back so that I can read his posts in a Sonic voice? Nah, it isn't. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

its not like setro could be trying to plop his stuff onto some random bl fourmer ya knoooooo

although im pretty sure Zharthon is an alt (probably setro)

its not like setro could be trying to plop his stuff onto some random bl fourmer ya knoooooo

although im pretty sure Zharthon is an alt (probably setro)

ofc its him nobody would sympathize with him

videos, i dare you to read all of zharthon's posts in sonic's voice

videos, i dare you to read all of zharthon's posts in sonic's voice

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

i know this happens a lot, but right now i am seriously contemplating why people come back

an easy answer can just be that the forums are addicting, but in setro's case it's seriously more of a disease.

i know this happens a lot, but right now i am seriously contemplating why people come back

an easy answer can just be that the forums are addicting, but in Glass's case it's seriously more of a disease.
ftfy