Author Topic: Upcoming Dogfight server NEW QUESTION PAGE 2  (Read 2039 times)

Bee bee mechanical bees everywhere
Bee bee bee

Why use stunt planes when you have actuall fighter jets?
Like the P51 and the F18
stunt planes seat 3 people, and they will have machine guns. the fighter jets all seat 1 person and have rlly op weps
If you manage to get planes that AREN'T controlled via mouse ill play till death
i think changing the mouse control in vehicles would be more confusing for people then its worth, sorry
What I would like to see in a dogfight server is something like a big city, with big towers and narrow streets to fly through. Yes, you could just fly over them, but what if you had cap points down below, in or around buildings. With BL's current airplane physics (especially with the stunt and bi-plane), landing on a small rooftop or a narrow alleyway isn't much of a challenge. Flying straight through buildings is as easy as flying through any form of terrain, cause they're all bricks anyway.

I'd try to do this myself, but work's been in the way, recently. This seemed like a good place to post this idea. Take what you will. :)
I am allready 90% done with the build ive been working on, but ive been thinking about making a second one to use with buildcycle. So we'll see

If it's a big city, can I help?

If it's a big city, can I help?
yes if i actually make it, its still an if at this point

stunt planes seat 3 people, and they will have machine guns. the fighter jets all seat 1 person and have rlly op

Gee, I'd sure love to not be able to kill a damn thing while flying a plane because the weapons are made for infantry and not aircraft!

stunt planes seat 3 people, and they will have machine guns. the fighter jets all seat 1 person and have rlly op weps
Most of them are equiped with flare and they aren't that OP?
Maybe do both, the P51 has no heatseekers, only machine guns and bombs and have a nice classic look.

OMG IM TOO LATE  nooooo im 1 out of 13 :s I think...
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 01:52:54 PM by chubaka452 »

make everything in tiny scale

Also, be on watch for the ducks I hid!

Hey guys so i got another question, should i have the rounds be first team to get to 1000 points, or first team to get all capture points, then cap the enemy base

Hey guys so i got another question, should i have the rounds be first team to get to 1000 points, or first team or won all capture points, then cap the enemy base

Capturing and base IMO.

Assuming a kill is 1 point, getting to 1000 will either never happen or take forever. LegoPepper's is 200 iirc and it's never achieved unless there are around 20 players at the server.

The first team to reach 1,000 points could work, you just need 1) capturing the enemy base gives your team 900 points and capturing any of the island bases could give something like 300 points.