Author Topic: PC Gaming Master Race Megathread  (Read 22881 times)

4 computers lol

get a bigger tv
I do have a big TV. And its annoying as forget to have it split into for small screens.

Anyone I would want to play games with has a computer anyways.

I do have a big TV. And its annoying as forget to have it split into for small screens.

Anyone I would want to play games with has a computer anyways.
well when you divide a 52in tv, the "small" screens arent so small anymore. Unfortunately most console games arent 4 player split screen.

and we're saying its easier to play with friends at your house with a console than computers.

and we're saying its easier to play with friends at your house with a console than computers.
Unless they have laptops.

Which all mine do. Because its 2014.

they better have some pretty nice laptops

4 computers lol

get a bigger tv
Too bad split screen is dying out. We use to do 4 player split screen on the old standard definition tv at my cousins. Now televisions are bigger and devolopers decide that you either play do 2 player split screen or play online. Games like Borderlands and Left 4 Dead which would make great 4 player games are only limited to two players. For local play you have to buy a second xbox/ps3.

On communities: They all have their good and bad people. It's just that PC elitists can come with arguments and effective insults that aren't generic as "forget off friend! ur mom!".
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 08:22:08 PM by Harm94 »

Too bad split screen is dying out. We use to do 4 player split screen on the old standard definition tv at my cousins. Now televisions are bigger and devolopers decide that you either play do 2 player split screen or play online. Games like Borderlands and Left 4 Dead which would make great 4 player games are only limited to two players. For local play you have to buy a second xbox/ps3.
Unfortunately most console games arent 4 player split screen.

Why?
to play modern games with your friends

PC people can talk all they want while i sit here playing Red Dead Redemption
Oh man, the old 1-exclusive argument. Pack up guys, PC has lost. [/sarcasm]
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 04:29:21 AM by Blaze0 »

Can't wait to get my hands on a juicy GTX 1080 >:V

Jesus that's a bunch to read.
hi me from 2 years ago
yeah pcs are pretty good 10/10
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 05:24:14 AM by gr8dayseth »

There's a lot in the OP regarding the business-side of the game's industry that is based off of factually incorrect information and biased assertions.

I'm a PC gamer. I have 612 games on Steam and many more on Origin, uPlay, Good Old Game and heaps of disc-based games. As someone who wants to exclusively develop games for the PC, even I know that the console market is far more important than you're giving credit to.

Obviously the OP is outdated (2014), but I hope nobody is going to take it completely seriously today. Every gamer should be entitled to weigh the choices and pick the system that works best for them, and we all know that the PC platform has its own fair share of problems that keep it from being perfect.

wow what a bump

pcs are pretty cool

Does anyone know what the beefiest GPU is that will fit into an Alienware X51

Does anyone know what the beefiest GPU is that will fit into an Alienware X51
Pre-Built, how nice

I mean why not just look up your GPU and find the dimensions there? A lot more easier than guessing the GPU space available.