Author Topic: Hammereditor - "boo hoo the community is so stupid :((("  (Read 10548 times)

maybe he wus ephi all along!1!!

Hammer got banned?

Sweet...

one thing about hammereditor that it seems like nobody points out is the fact that he's very socially awkward which makes him all the more hatable

one thing about hammereditor that it seems like nobody points out is the fact that he's very socially awkward which makes him all the more hatable
Isn't 90% of the forums that except the select few who mostly browses the real life pics thread more than anything.

Good riddance.
Honestly if he gets an alt after saying all that he's not very smart.

Isn't 90% of the forums that except the select few who mostly browses the real life pics thread more than anything.
on point lol

rip hammer

we wont miss you

does everyone think that the blockland forums has turned into Israel, Palestine and Hamas issue? Because It looks like it
yes

Hammer is literally the definition of a hypocrite. Instead of doing something to better himself and/or the community, he just complains.
If you see a problem, at least make an effort to do something about it. Society doesn't progress from laziness.

I'm not trying to make myself look smarter; I'm only trying to point out how the community keeps picking on undesirables.

Let's say you have a nice box of oranges that's been put in the store, but alas; One of those oranges are moldy and old!

not only is this undesirable for the customers, but also the store owner as he may loose sales or have to dispose of the said moldy orange. This often disturbs the other oranges in the box too.

Sometimes their really nasty and mutate into some monster that really jumbles around the other oranges in the box.

most of the time your instinct is to take the moldy orange out of the box.

sure its mean or hostile but if a user can't get along with other users they should either

A: keep to themselves
B: find a new forum and see if they fit in their

most of the time your instinct is to take the moldy orange out of the box.

It's common sense to get rid of a fruit that could give you food poisoning.

My biggest problem with hammer is that he defends every stupid ass player here (e.g. Setro, Pacnet, etc) saying "oh they will change" "give them a chance". Look at what chances made Setro, he DDoS'd, spammed servers, and just was an outright handicap. Then makes another apology thread and does it all again.

But anyway, /support. Hammer is a complete idiot.

now it's basically undeniable that he's pacnet
he insults the community and still defends persistent as forget problem users like setro despite all evidence showing that they'll never change