Hammereditor - "boo hoo the community is so stupid :((("

Author Topic: Hammereditor - "boo hoo the community is so stupid :((("  (Read 10546 times)

You can always... make a new account and um make a new hosting server... I'd use it if it was free like last time!

Idc about the drama, I want a server. My internet sucks

You can always... make a new account and um make a new hosting server... I'd use it if it was free like last time!

Dismissive. And he already left. He's done giving services to this community.

Dismissive
I think he was referring to the drama around ham host and its owner, not the topic itself.

Shame, ham was a pretty smart guy.
Guess he got stuck around the wrong crowd.

Unbelievable... Unbe loving lievable.
Really?

Meh, he'll be back, they always do

Meh, he'll be back, they always do
I don't think so.
Atleast if you guys stop stuffting on him.

Someone get the DoS Shelters made.

Dismissive. And he already left. He's done giving services to this community.

stupid. thats not how that rule works.

you know hammerhost isnt the only server host there is

This is my last account here; I'm never coming back to this screwed-up community.
someone make a betting tournament on when he comes back with an alt

also
I admire Ephialtes for giving up on the community after he realized it was a toilet. From now onwards, I will also not help this community any longer because you don't appreciate what I did for you. I got bashed by the usual players whenever something went wrong with my hosting service. In the end, forumers were happy it sank. Most of my creations received negativity and no matter how hard I tried to prove I had changed, the community bounded back to their old 2012 views on Hammereditor and Pacnet.

Just like Ephi, I will not be nice to you if you're not nice to me.
guis he wont b nic with us :(( how wil we evr liv withut hamr and his nicenss

Seriously when people post these things do they seriously think that the community depends on them? Because no-one with even the slightest self-awareness or intelligence things that. Go figure.

Oh well, he is right about the BLF being really harsh, but crying about it everywhere wont help it

And when did he change from the super cool guy into this crybaby anyways? He used to be awesome

I admire Ephialtes for giving up on the community after he realized it was a toilet. From now onwards, I will also not help this community any longer because you don't appreciate what I did for you. I got bashed by the usual players whenever something went wrong with my hosting service. In the end, forumers were happy it sank. Most of my creations received negativity and no matter how hard I tried to prove I had changed, the community bounded back to their old 2012 views on Hammereditor and Pacnet.

Just like Ephi, I will not be nice to you if you're not nice to me.

lmfao

this is pretty much the blockland forum equivalent of "being such a nice guy all the time but not getting any girls"

I don't think so.
Atleast if you guys stop stuffting on him.
Maybe if he wasn't an idiot and defending every dumbass on the game.