[v1] [Vehicle] - Evolution

Author Topic: [v1] [Vehicle] - Evolution  (Read 11144 times)

who cares man? It's just a different style of art, if you try to restrict people to a "pattern" soon it becomes boring, let the guy spread his wings, this is a fine piece of art
Even Takato14 realized his even though his swords looked great he started straying off from the Blockland style and they started to not fit in, then he started making them more blocko and less high-poly.

Compare this care to other Blockland cars, it doesn't fit in.

I actually like how it looks and how it takes advantage of Filipe's Garage customization
AND ALSO BOBBLEHEADS AND DICE
YES

I am so confused by how people are suddenly complaining about high detail/poly models again. The funny thing is that this model is actually perfectly toy-like for Blockland, a slight step away from Filipe's models.

Even Takato14 realized his even though his swords looked great he started straying off from the Blockland style and they started to not fit in, then he started making them more blocko and less high-poly.

Compare this care to other Blockland cars, it doesn't fit in.
what i'm trying to say here is that you're trying to fit in a pattern, "blocky".
and if it comes to a point where everyone makes "blocky" models only, it'll become boring because there's NO variation at all.

うん!
他の日本車はここにある! :D

« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 12:29:12 PM by Death The Kid »

that's some of the most google translate stuff i ever did see

Dang, these look AWESOME. Here is a cookie for your effort, and a panda. :cookie: :panda:
I hope you continue making cars like these! c:

And I smell burning toast.

...Crap.