Anybody know any good podcasts?

Author Topic: Anybody know any good podcasts?  (Read 1553 times)

Alex baker show podcast. You'd probably only understand the humor if you're British, Americans statistically have a poor sense of humor
Born and raised in America, i really don't laugh at things very often, especially things on the Internet, I guess I just watch for entertainment, not laughs. So from experience you're kind of right.

That or Americans have different kinds of humor, and to you, it's seen as poor because its not the same as yours.

Born and raised in America, i really don't laugh at things very often, especially things on the Internet, I guess I just watch for entertainment, not laughs. So from experience you're kind of right.

That or Americans have different kinds of humor, and to you, it's seen as poor because its not the same as yours.
you have more logic than furdle
i like you

Rooster teeth video podcast.

Also, if you're into Australian humour, Hamish & Andy Podcast is avaliable on iTunes. Not sure about the newer episodes, but the stuff from 2008 was loving incredible.

If you listen to the rooster teeth podcast then you'll probably like Mega64's podcast as well. Idk if it's on itunes, but they upload the videos to youtube and their website and they do the podcast live every sunday night.

I also listen to Good Mythical Morning which is a 10 minute long morning podcast made by rhett & link on youtube (it's also on itunes)

And then there's Stuff You Should Know which is a 1 hour long podcast where two guys describe how stuff works.

mega64 is pretty gr8 but you shouldn't go into it if you're unfamiliar with their work

mega64 is pretty gr8 but you shouldn't go into it if you're unfamiliar with their work
oh yeah that's true, a lot of the podcast only makes sense if you are a big fan.

so hurry up and go watch all of their videos now and then watch the podcast tonight, OP

mega64 podcast is god tier

nerdist is good to, and I unno if it counts but opie and anthony is a good radio show

I listen to the Comedy Button. Its pretty good.

gaming illuminaughty podcast

(its good if u like brother humor...........)