Author Topic: Cyanoticaxolotl Is a Ban Happy Host  (Read 3225 times)

Cyanoticaxolotl BL_ID: 32440 is the host of Phailmining. He is a very ban happy person and frankly it's getting old. On his server just complaining can get you perma banned. I myself was banned from his server permanantly because I spammed when someone got rid of the 5000x mining bonus on purpose. (even though everyone else was spamming too). My friend was nice enough to talk to him and get me unbanned just long enough to witness the horror that is his horrible hosting skills and ban happy attitude.

He also confessed to mental instability

Noedit: RIP jizzsock. he was trustworthy

Not all of the chat is related to CyanoticAxolotl; jason9 and I were talking about bans on Red_Guy's server.

i did get unbanned, I just later got bored and left again.

Not all of the chat is related to CyanoticAxolotl; jason9 and I were talking about bans on Red_Guy's server.

that was only what jason9 was talking about.

I would've banned someone for coming to my server with that name
I would also kick someone for complaining about my server. why would you join if you didn't like it? complaining is just annoying

also, I got the kicks and the bans backwards. I'd ban for complaining, but only kick for the name, that way they could change it and try again. and I would also tell him WHY I was going to kick him, but axo's ban message tells me nothing

I would've banned someone for coming to my server with that name
I would also kick someone for complaining about my server. why would you join if you didn't like it? complaining is just annoying

He also admitted to spamming.

What he didn't mention was the fact that around half an hour before this drama was made, the caused unbanned him, admitted his wrongdoings and even took his suggestions for the server.

The forget is wrong with you OP?

Accused* not caused, forget you too spellcheck

how many dumb dramas have OP started recently? im gonna say 3?

how many dumb dramas have OP started recently? im gonna say 3?

thats my count aswell, atleast so far.

ops a friend /nosupport

Cyanoticaxolotl BL_ID: 32440 is the host of Phailmining. He is a very ban happy person and frankly it's getting old. On his server just complaining can get you perma banned. I myself was banned from his server permanantly because I spammed when someone got rid of the 5000x mining bonus on purpose. (even though everyone else was spamming too). My friend was nice enough to talk to him and get me unbanned just long enough to witness the horror that is his horrible hosting skills and ban happy attitude.
You got banned for spamming and you're mad about it?

why would you join if you didn't like it? complaining is just annoying
this logic is hilarious

"you dont need to join a server to see if it's good. just use your detective skills to figure out from the server menu"