Author Topic: 20 things I learned while visiting North Korea  (Read 1461 times)

http://waitbutwhy.com/2013/09/20-things-i-learned-while-i-was-in.html
Cool. Makes me want to visit that place [ironically enough]*. * = for the experience. I know how horrible it is there, but I would visit to see it.
Also, if a place can make you love the freedom in China, it's stuff.

i thought you visited north korea

If I went there my sarcasm would get me killed. I wouldn't be able to resist being an starfish.

If I went there my sarcasm would get me killed. I wouldn't be able to resist being an starfish.

I would. I'm fascinated by it.

I wish..

Eternal President of TRUE KOREA is AWESOME!!!

I would. I'm fascinated by it.
Just remember that you'll probably get shot if you look at any officials funny.

Just remember that you'll probably get shot if you look at any officials funny.
Not really.

The title made me think that you just got back from a trip to North Korea lol

Not really.
Ah. Well, South Korea is still worth a visit.

Ah. Well, South Korea is still worth a visit.

"Riddler [A!]"
what
i have a limited grasp of korean but "A!"

one of my freinds is visiting thialand next month. At first I heard she was visiting korea, I was like "take me with you"
but then I heard that she was actually going to japan and I was like "take me with you!! Plz I will be forever in your debt and buy you whatever you want for the rest of your life!"
But then she told me she was actually going to thialand and had no idea how I thought she was going to those other places, I was like "dont fly Malaysia"