Author Topic: Jake's medieval armor  (Read 8912 times)

I know my message is "later" than everyone' but I'd be excited to see some french armour, like Swat I think said it earlier . Some musketeer outfit type deal, however it would work idk. But you could also go more in-depth and do classes of armour such as Man-at-arms, knight, archer, and or Vanguard.

I'd also appreciate some "vehicle" class stuff such as a castle door/gate ram, or the big towers used to carry people to the top of the castle's walls. Some horses with armour would be seriously awesome.

Some props would be cool like "The Holy grail" some Thrones, tables, chandeliers, stone furnaces would be awesome. 

Aside from all else I think you're doing a great job, keep up the good work!

Spaniard armor pls and maybe that guy w/ the crossbow

Can we have a light blue and white variant? (The kinda forum light blue)

I know my message is "later" than everyone' but I'd be excited to see some french armour, like Swat I think said it earlier . Some musketeer outfit type deal, however it would work idk. But you could also go more in-depth and do classes of armour such as Man-at-arms, knight, archer, and or Vanguard.

I'd also appreciate some "vehicle" class stuff such as a castle door/gate ram, or the big towers used to carry people to the top of the castle's walls. Some horses with armour would be seriously awesome.

Some props would be cool like "The Holy grail" some Thrones, tables, chandeliers, stone furnaces would be awesome. 

Aside from all else I think you're doing a great job, keep up the good work!
Something tells me you play Chivalry.

-snip-

I will have you know, there is no difference between a 'Knight' and a 'Man at Arms'.  The latter was simply a category given to heavily armored cavalry, but not necessarily a knight.

i downloaded this add-on and put it on blockland and it wont show up in add-ons D: