Author Topic: I dont want to live with my dad more need help  (Read 2898 times)

don't you find it a bit worse that she, apparently, doesn't care?
you know nothing and are assuming stuff that isnt true quit being negative and help the situation

pulled that last weekend and they threatened to call the cops, cops never came however
Cops laugh when they recieve a call like that.
Try going to court with your mom again. The only thing then your dad won't pay 50% of your bills

I know the situation you are in.

Why do people not understand the commercials pounding the fact that tobacco is a bad thing into your head?
I'm a smoker due to my mother and step father, but I'm of age.

On topic:
So your parents are divorced, if you put up with it for a year or two (idk the exact law) you get to choose which parent takes custody of you. I was given the same options as my parents are divorced as well.

Cops laugh when they recieve a call like that.
Try going to court with your mom again. The only thing then your dad won't pay 50% of your bills

I know the situation you are in.
how funny you said the same thing my mom, you should pm me cause you know hands on

I'm a smoker due to my mother and step father, but I'm of age.

On topic:
So your parents are divorced, if you put up with it for a year or two (idk the exact law) you get to choose which parent takes custody of you. I was given the same options as my parents are divorced as well.
divorced when i was two.

ive been in situation just like this back in foster care

what i did was inform someone at school and then called a cps worker from there and they scheduled a meeting where i brought up the situation and had to wait it out until court, then i got moved

its more difficult for you since its summer but i understand what youre dealing with, bring it up in a meeting or a court date, but even then that still involves a lot of waiting

if you need someone to talk to personally you can add me on steam

divorced when i was two.

I was around two as well. So it's pretty much all I've known, can't say I'd know how they'd act if they were married tbh.

ive been in situation just like this back in foster care

what i did was inform someone at school and then called a cps worker from there and they scheduled a meeting where i brought up the situation and had to wait it out until court, then i got moved

its more difficult for you since its summer but i understand what youre dealing with, bring it up in a meeting or a court date, but even then that still involves a lot of waiting

if you need someone to talk to personally you can add me on steam
im grounded secretly on the wii but how do i bring it up at school

I was around two as well. So it's pretty much all I've known, can't say I'd know how they'd act if they were married tbh.
when and where do i get to choose?

What? Almost everybody already does it at age of 13.
i have never smoked, nor has anyone I've known in rl

i have never smoked, nor has anyone I've known in rl
wait is it bad that im 13 and have smoked marijuana

(this legit isn't a joke, I guess my brother is a bad influence)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 06:05:28 PM by Echoes »

What? Almost everybody already does it at age of 13.
youve got to be joking. i have never smoked. although i do find the smell pleasant, i would never smoke anything.

im grounded secretly on the wii but how do i bring it up at school
you can only wait until school is back in, and what you need to do is go to a guidance counselor and tell them the situation, sadly waiting is the only option unless youre able to see your mother at all

as ive said you can talk to someone personally about your problems  to help you wait, thats what i do when i feel down, it helps to vent

you can talk to someone personally about your problems  to help you wait, thats what i do when i feel down, it helps to vent
This.
It really helps. But only to someone you really trust.
Maybe even a random stranger.

Is there a reason that your mother doesn't have full custody of you or did she just lose the court case?