Poll

What Mental Disabilities do you think/know you have?

ADHD
56 (11.9%)
OCD
49 (10.4%)
ADD
35 (7.4%)
Anxiety
54 (11.5%)
Autism
45 (9.6%)
Aspergers
42 (8.9%)
Depression
42 (8.9%)
Eating Disorder
24 (5.1%)
Bipolar Disorder
29 (6.2%)
All Of The Above
34 (7.2%)
Dyslexia
16 (3.4%)
Disassociative Identity Disorder
13 (2.8%)
PTSD
12 (2.5%)
Acute FFD
13 (2.8%)
Psychosis
7 (1.5%)

Total Members Voted: 161

Author Topic: Mental Disability Megathread - Blacklist  (Read 26288 times)

My mom works at a hospital in Missouri and she knows these things as well, sorry if this sounds cruel, but he doesn't have autism.  Again, sorry in advance (hope we are cool)
as if you know him well enough to make that statement.

i have all mental illness am i cool yet fehe!!!! !(i hear voices in my adeah)

i have all mental illness am i cool yet fehe!!!! !(i hear voices in my adeah)
how does having schizophrenia supposed to make you cool? how is even pretending to have it supposed to make you look cool?

how does having schizophrenia supposed to make you cool? how is even pretending to have it supposed to make you look cool?

hes just trying to fit in~

Oh, so your mom knows him personally?
/smart remark
no, my own mother told me what autism is and its one of the worse disabilities to have.  Families would take care of them and I should know, because see them a lot at times.  Believe me on this, I feel like crying to see them in that state.

>no epilepsy
I'm offended

hes just trying to fit in~
Mocking someone with a huge disability isn't funny.

no, my own mother told me what autism is and its one of the worse disabilities to have.  Families would take care of them and I should know, because see them a lot at times.  Believe me on this, I feel like crying to see them in that state.
You are really loving ignorant, I know a lot of people with DIAGNOSED autism and they work fine. Its a spectrum disorder.
You and your mother are not educated clearly.

no, my own mother told me what autism is and its one of the worse disabilities to have.
that's like saying falling down some stairs is the worst thing that can happen to you
it could be two steps. and you'd just have some bruises
or it could be an entire couple of flights, and you could literally die
"autism" is far too wide of a term to say something like that about

You are really loving ignorant, I know a lot of people with DIAGNOSED autism and they work fine. Its a spectrum disorder.
how is that ignorant, I'm sharing my end of what I know, if you don't like it, just move on to something else.  My mother works with the other doctors, dude, you need watch what you say about her!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 08:54:55 PM by Strayer »

qtf. not all cases of autism are severe.

how is that ignorant, I'm share my end of what I know, if you don't like it, just move on to something else
Its ignorant because you clearly don't know how spectrum it is. Not all people with autism are to the point they can't be taken care of.

Just like how not all people like me end up in the mental hospital.

A psychologist diagnosed me with autism and ADHD when I was 2. Based on my previous actions, I might have bipolar II.

i never said it was funny. i was making fun of ben for saying that.

how is that ignorant, I'm sharing my end of what I know
uhh
"what you know" isn't true. which is exactly what ignorance means

i had a foster brother who has autism. stuffs not funny to joke about. everybody refused to test him for it cos of money and stuff, so he never got any treatment. but not all autism is so bad that they will be in a mental hospital for the rest of their life. my foster brother will prolly have a successful life if all he does is have someone to help him out everyonce in awhile.