••• [Fallout: New Vegas] Wasteland Weapons by Phanto/Mustang ••• V3 •••

Poll

[New Vote] Should bullets raycast?

Yes, Raycasting
No, Use regular projectiles

Author Topic: ••• [Fallout: New Vegas] Wasteland Weapons by Phanto/Mustang ••• V3 •••  (Read 34219 times)

It's actually interesting that you brought this up. I was originally planning to make a Fallout 1/Tactics weapon pack instead of New Vegas, but I came to the conclusion that New Vegas is really popular and would attract more attention. I can still model a few guns here and there from 1, but I actually found it extremely hard to work off of perspective image icons from Fallout than actual flat/3d models from NV.
Try this

make a varmint rifle

Bump for 12.7 SMG, Laser Thompson, and The Fat Man

Bump for 12.7 SMG, Laser Thompson, and The Fat Man

Thanks for the bump. I was afraid this topic would get old. I have to go to the hospital due to a really bad burn on my eye, so I won't be able to release any new updates for a few days. I'd say about a week or so.

You might want to remove the Fatman from your "coming soon" list, its already been made, I got that one downloaded already, unless your planning to make it better.

Thanks for the bump. I was afraid this topic would get old. I have to go to the hospital due to a really bad burn on my eye, so I won't be able to release any new updates for a few days. I'd say about a week or so.
Ouch. Get better mate.
You might want to remove the Fatman from your "coming soon" list, its already been made, I got that one downloaded already, unless your planning to make it better.
So was the 10mm Pistol. Just because something was already made doesn't mean it can't be remade. Just think about all the AK-47s we have.

Please make the Wazer Wifle.

So was the 10mm Pistol. Just because something was already made doesn't mean it can't be remade. Just think about all the AK-47s we have.
good point
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 01:04:08 PM by Strayer »

Ouch.

Ouch.

I spilled hot peppermint tea on my eye while I was half asleep. It doesn't really hurt, but it's still a burn, so I have to stay in bed for a couple days.

cant wait to blow stuff up with fat man

I spilled hot peppermint tea on my eye while I was half asleep. It doesn't really hurt, but it's still a burn, so I have to stay in bed for a couple days.
one more thing, are you planning on adding the hunting shotty and service rifle

If you want, I can provide you with all of Fallout: New Vegas Weapons sounds directly ripped from game files.