••• [Fallout: New Vegas] Wasteland Weapons by Phanto/Mustang ••• V3 •••

Poll

[New Vote] Should bullets raycast?

Yes, Raycasting
No, Use regular projectiles

Author Topic: ••• [Fallout: New Vegas] Wasteland Weapons by Phanto/Mustang ••• V3 •••  (Read 34250 times)

Introducing........

Models and Code by Phanto/Mustang
Logo by Alternative

10mm Pistol
What's a Fallout RP without this bad boy?

Moderate Damage (15) per Body Shot
High Damage (23) per Head Shot
• Moderate Accuracy when fired stationary
• Quick Reload
• 12-Round Magazine
• Authentic sounds ripped straight from New Vegas

Silenced .22 Pistol
The original underpowered stealth tool

Low Damage (10) per Body Shot
Moderate Damage (15) per Head Shot
• High Accuracy when fired stationary
• Quick Reload
• 16-Round Magazine
• Special muffled 3d sound effect makes it impossible for foes to hear the onslaught of not-so-lethal pellets

• 12.7mm Submachine Gun added [About 99% complete, getting small errors with state sequences]

• Laser RCW added [Pew pew!!!]

• Fat Man added [WTF- Kaboom! I still have to write the code so this may take a while.]

Version 3.0:
• Added 10mm Pistol to pack.

Version 2.0:
• Changed silenced .22 pistol barrel to octagonal structure.

~STAY TUNED FOR MORE WEAPONS, COMING YOUR WAY~

Please notify me if the link is broken and/or missing. Thank you.

Special thanks to Zeblote and everyone else who helped me solve my little audio dilemma...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 06:08:59 PM by Phanto »

Ouch, those faces. That cylinder looks awful flatshaded.
But too high of a poly count to looks alright in Blockland, although it bet it would look fine without flatshading.

I feel the cylinder would look better as an octagon.

Yeah I noticed the barrel looks terrible in that shading. Not much I can do about it. Making it an octagon wouldn't really solve the problem in my opinion, but make it look slightly stufftier, being too low poly.

Also, there's 433 polygons in the model total, which I think is a plus compared to some of the more advanced weapon packs being released. I still agree that the barrel bugs me.

You should make the 10mm pistol next.

Yeah I noticed the barrel looks terrible in that shading. Not much I can do about it. Making it an octagon wouldn't really solve the problem in my opinion, but make it look slightly stufftier, being too low poly.

Also, there's 433 polygons in the model total, which I think is a plus compared to some of the more advanced weapon packs being released. I still agree that the barrel bugs me.
i dont think you understand blocko style. it would fit blockland soooo much better as an octagon.

i dont think you understand blocko style. it would fit blockland soooo much better as an octagon.

Fine. working on it now.

it looks much better :)

imo the barrel should be thinner but besides that this is PERFECT

Well, that looks a lot better, but now the rest of the model is a bit too high poly by contrast.

You might consider reducing the count in at least these areas:

I know removing faces feels like backwards progress, but it would look even better if it was more consistent.

Well, that looks a lot better, but now the rest of the model is a bit too high poly by contrast.

You might consider reducing the count in at least these areas:

I know removing faces feels like backwards progress, but it would look even better if it was more consistent.

I'll try to get that out of the way tomorrow. Fixing those parts usually takes about an hour.

Update Message: V3.0

• Added 10mm Pistol to the pack.

Check it out~

omg yus

Idunno about you guys but I love it

This is literally amazing.
PLEASE release a finished pack!