Author Topic: DayZ: Blockland - Being revised  (Read 36826 times)

lol this will never be completed

these free-roaming open world projects NEVER get completed

Like your Exploration Island RPG?

I'm welcoming Thex0r to the team, he has amazing work.

why are you being so hostile?
you saying this isnt going to help it be completed

Let us take a moment of silence for that one dayZ project that was set in the paradise city map.
rip

It's not that they never get completed, it's just that they take a lot of hard work.
I love how people like you assume that a large scale project won't ever be completed.

Both of my large scale projects are STILL being worked on, BBB and What Remains.

Both of my large scale projects are STILL being worked on, BBB and What Remains.
I had an RPG mod with a large scale build, which the mod and the build were not even complete. It is also still being worked on, in fact, all of my old big mods are still being worked on, extremely slow, though.

DayZ is a giant project as well, it can get done, but can take a super long time; which is why we need more scripters to get it done faster.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 05:25:48 PM by Advanced Bot »

Frog is now modelling for us, which is very awesome.

What type of environment do you guys think we should build? A war-torn Czech Republic as seen in DayZ, or something different, like say America or England?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 12:37:22 AM by MegaZilla911 »

Junior & I are working on a construction zone.
NOTE: most of the stuff you see in this picture (jeep, backpack, trees, etc.) are just placeholders at the moment.

It would be nice if the map was massive and it literally took hours to find a vehicle
This would be cool if it was actually difficult, and not some rainbow land pony ride.

It would be nice if the map was massive and it literally took hours to find a vehicle
This would be cool if it was actually difficult, and not some rainbow land pony ride.
This is how we plan on it being.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 07:35:15 AM by Navaro »

If you're going to do this, please eventually post the gamemode file so others can host it when you can't

If you're going to do this, please eventually post the gamemode file so others can host it when you can't
lol

Can I help with the building?

Can I help with the building?
i don't think they need a bunch of middle class suburban homes that use vertical plates for all methods of detail