Author Topic: 1x12 brick does not show a temp brick nor plant correctly  (Read 477 times)

I have all default add-ons except for five of my own vehicles and two of my own bricks.  The 1x12 brick is the only brick with this issue.  The two bricks I made are nothing like the 1x12, and have no way to mix up identification for the game.  This is the first time I have noticed this problem, and I have had the two self-made bricks enabled for a month.  The 1x12 brick can be selected from the brick menu and put into the brick inventory.  I can select it in the brick inventory.  When I go to place the brick, there is no temp brick where there usually is.  When I place the brick, there is audible indication but no visual indication that it has been placed.  There is collision, but it acts as though it is only a half a plate high, and the direction that the invisible 1x12 brick faces is perpendicular to the direction that the 1x10 and 1x16 bricks face when place.  Has anyone had this issue before?  Is this an issue with my vehicles or bricks?  This isn't important for my server because I rarely build on it anymore, but I am worried that it is an issue with my vehicles, because I don't want others' servers to be messed up.

It's an issue with your brick not loading it's shape correctly. Go back and try to re-make the .blb