Author Topic: Keith - baiting for attention and sending a shock link to a server admin  (Read 4108 times)

however i share hatred for you both, still support this to the maxx [cwatididthere] hes not feeding the troll, hes helping identify a problem user who needs to be identified

new email from him:

yeah because of my reputation people want to kill me. maybe i should kill myself. everyone thinks i'm a troll. maxx has been bullying me for years now, it makes me even more upset that my friend just wants to kill me. for years on that forum people have bullied me. i wasn't going to link you to a shock website, i was going to give you the domain yourself, which in turn means taking it out of my name and put it into yours. i originally made the domain redirect to a trap website to prank my friends.

you know what, i'm loving done, why don't you just ban me from your server and block me from communication. i am a worthless piece of stuff and the only reason i ever came to the blf was to have fun and stay in an open minded community, where everyone was nice. i was so loving wrong when i signed up and made that clan topic. that topic was not meant to troll, i tried to make a group where people who were thought to be handicapped could live peacefully and quietly this game offers me no satisfaction anymore, mainly because everywhere i go, people recognize the name "Keith" and use my own reputation to bash me and make me feel worse about myself. please do not ban me from your server, all i'm asking for is for you to give some understanding, no one cares about me and everyone including my own blindsided parents hates me. please, just give some understanding. i'm not a troll, i'm just trying to have fun.

his fault for bein a little bitch

that first paragraph sounds like keith already did go visit the underworld, because it looks like an older version of the docter wrote that.
also kek he's lying to try and push his pity party into effect so he can get people apologizing to him even though he's done stuff

There's a solution to cyber-bullying, it's called CLOSING THE loving COMPUTER!

Sounds too similar to setro's poem.

y'know keith, if you didnt give yourself the stuff reputation you have by trolling and being a douchebag, you wouldn't have to complain about it.

he just added me on google+

he just added me on google+
i feel you describing whats in the works isnt nessesary

i feel you describing whats in the works isnt nessesary
i feel like you emailing me because you can't ignore someone isn't "nessesary"

i feel like you emailing me because you can't ignore someone isn't "nessesary"
my mistake, my email notification shortened the message and made it look like "keith posted on a topic you are watching"

i'm not making this stuff up

Lol, the "a... a..." for dramatic affect.

I don't think it is even possible to be in a more sad state than this kid right here.