Author Topic: 51 Dead in Another Plane Crash. EDIT: Yet Another Crash!  (Read 3284 times)

« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 03:42:48 PM by Count »

Well at least it wasn't more people

I think its safe to say Asians are stuff drivers as well as stuff pilots.

It's probably not lucky to get on a plane from the far east anytime soon.

As long as you're not in a stuffhole (Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Philippines) you're probably safe. God just hates those four countries.

As long as you're not in a stuffhole (Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Philippines) you're probably safe. God just hates those four countries.
I'm supposed to be flying over Gaza though. Unless their going to take a detour...

this is just plane wrong

Atleast my plane wasnt taiwan to crash today.

this is just plane wrong
I guess this has really made my fear of planes take off.
Forgot today is national day of mourning here for that previous crash, that was totally very disrespectful of me.

I guess this has really made my fear of planes take off.
Forgot today is national day of mourning here for that previous crash, that was totally very disrespectful of me.
Making puns/jokes of innocent people who have died is disrespectful any day.

Well I guess you just can't lift up to see the humor.

k

Joking is how many people get over bad situations. My family joke about my grandmother sometimes, and she passed away last year, none of us see anything wrong with it.

Joking is how many people get over bad situations. My family joke about my grandmother sometimes, and she passed away last year, none of us see anything wrong with it.
I thought we went over the fact that not everyone mourns the same and this is pretty much wrong.

In fact most people don't mourn this way.

There is a difference between joking about the person and joking about how they died. If I went up to my dad and made a joke about my grandmother dying of cancer I'm pretty sure it would be considered disrespectful. Yes sure you don't know the people who died on the plane but you need to realize that right now at this very moment there are people who are friends, mothers, fathers etc of those people who are crying that they have lost that person and are taking it in that the last time they spoke to that person would actually be final time ever. Frankly if you take the opinion that innocent people dying is even remotely funny or a call for a joke especially given the very little amount of time passed well then you really should sit down and reconsider your life and think about what would be happening if it was someone you knew on the plane.

In saying all of that I have been around here long enough to know that this isn't the first time a bunch of people have made stupid jokes about an event and I also know it won't be the last. I've also seen some of the same people make topics about needing help in their own lives and personal issues getting pissed off when they get jokes as replies. It just goes to show that those people don't give a stuff as long as it doesn't happen to them.

That just came out in plane sight.