What do you do to concentrate?

Author Topic: What do you do to concentrate?  (Read 1255 times)

Yoga, drink tea or coffee, take a walk outside?

I am gonna be returning back to school in September and I am thinking about starting to drink coffee since I've noticed that whenever I have coffee I am able to understand more of what I am reading and learning about. I just wanna try to get my grades up.

I don't. I take frequent breaks and screw off.

If I really want to crank things out I do them in the morning or with friends.

I listen to music. All it does is slow the stress process but it helps.

I don't. I take frequent breaks and screw off.
This, basically.

I just don't pay attention at all and do the minimal amount of work to pass

take mah meds

I have ADD too, but medication doesn't work for me.

methylphenidate
Ah, okay. I'd probably be better at concentrating if I quit refusing treatment.

Ah, okay. I'd probably be better at concentrating if I quit refusing treatment.
i only take my meds when i absolutely have to.

like i tried school without it and almost failed all of my classes. if i take my meds i have no problem keeping straight As in everything with little to no effort.

during the summer though i dont take my meds. cos i honestly dont like the side effects

i dont really know how i do it, but if i concentrate i can kinda just shut out sounds around me so i dont get distracted
downside to this is that i'll miss things because im not paying attention to anything but what im doing

i only take my meds when i absolutely have to.

like i tried school without it and almost failed all of my classes. if i take my meds i have no problem keeping straight As in everything with little to no effort.

during the summer though i dont take my meds. cos i honestly dont like the side effects
Most people don't take meds due to side effects so no one can really blame you. I know I quit my anti-bacteria meds (I was suppose to use them for 2 weeks but didn't) instantly due to the horrible side effect it had on me.

If I remember correctly you said you had ADD or something similar, right?