Poll

What Next?

Taboob wants random crits, do ett.
5 (8.3%)
Add simplified support for weapons that don't raycasting.
9 (15%)
Find a way to make limited ammo work.
10 (16.7%)
Better sounds/Pretty effects plz.
7 (11.7%)
Make more guns for HK.
26 (43.3%)
Autoupdater Plz.
3 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: Rykuta's Weaponset Stuff V0.8/0.7 [WIP] [8/7/14] (HK AND BEYOND)  (Read 11981 times)

Non-raycasting support PLZ

z-zloff your avatar
it took me a moment of staring to comprehend
i am oddly aroused
dress 4 suxses yo

Add Support_Updater support so that everybody can get new assets or whatever. You can even do it with Dropbox and Pastebin if you really need to:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=255382.msg7597557#msg7597557
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=255382.msg7541508#msg7541508

Poll reset, added one more option, polls will end at the end of Friday and I will work on the first and second winner for the end of the weekend.

Nexus already constructed me a mock auto updater when the add-on reaches full status, but I will incorporate Greeks system as a means of implementing a uniform update system in the absence of RTB. Probably, Also Greek is p-cool.

Nexus already constructed me a mock auto updater when the add-on reaches full status, but I will incorporate Greeks system as a means of implementing a uniform update system in the absence of RTB. Probably, Also Greek is p-cool.
youll be happy to know Heckler & Block is using these codes

youll be happy to know Heckler & Block is using these codes
The true test will be whether or not you can actually make them work without asking me anything. Then I'll know I did my job really really well.

The true test will be whether or not you can actually make them work without asking me anything. Then I'll know I did my job really really well.

I feel the server.cs doesn't fail to explain how to utilize the variables and such.

I was wondering, will I have to change default state sequences to match the reloading script or something, or could I just pretty much borrow the states from Bushido's T+T and it will automatically work?

In other words, will the Assets work well with weapon state scripts?

i'm stupid i'll just reference the hells & khain stuff

There's only about 15 votes, but I think I know what I'm going to be up to next update.

I feel the server.cs doesn't fail to explain how to utilize the variables and such.
Well there are a lot of really stupid add-on developers trying to make very mediocre additions to the game; if my code is as simple as I want it to be, even these monkeys can figure it out and make some quality weaponry.

Quick Update: Modified the assets some more to test sound and Effect improvements; please provide some feedback as to whether or not you think they are improvements or not.

Also the LMG and Battle rifle sounds have been made quieter than the rest of them, if you think you prefer that volume over the previous weapons (which are unchanged) please let me know, Thank you.
V0.6

Update 0.7 Assets

Tweaked a lot of stuff, guns should look much prettier now.

Another shameless feature request: easy iron sight integration.

Will these work on khains weapon models?