Author Topic: Roblox steals face  (Read 4296 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
While the grinman face is from an actual real life man, the version they're using is the exact image that I modified and filtered myself.  

Also do not post ambiguous topics.

While the grinman face is from an actual real life man, the version they're using is the exact image that I modified and filtered myself. 
woah what
holy stuff i never knew that

Also do not post ambiguous topics.
oh man too good
i still remember when they decided to waste time taking a blockland save and port it over to their game to show case their late tech. like how embarrassing. is it so hard to make a script that spams bricks everywhere 200,000 times?

The copyright police have been contacted and will be at their doorstep momentarily.

so pretty much you can sue their asses for copyright then?

so pretty much you can sue their asses for copyright then?
Please tell me you're joking.

People don't sue for copyright unless they can argue that it led to them having a financial loss. Even then it's not worth all the work and money just to get maybe a couple hundred dollars in return in court.

While Badspot made that exact version it probably took him no more than 10 minutes to make. Even then, he doesn't own the rights to the original meme it came from.

If what you said was true then the actual roostermongler guy could sue Badspot for putting his face in his game.

plaigerism of filtered faces for the win.
Time to express my rage in the most eloquent and punniest way possible

They also copied the SMM Idea from us

They also copied the SMM Idea from us
You do know that's not an original idea, right? Are you this dense?

i think gmod came up with it

Not everyone knows these things

Not everyone knows these things
I thought it was pretty loving common knowledge to know tht SMM is a reskin of TTT.

I thought it was pretty loving common knowledge to know tht SMM is a reskin of TTT.
if people dont have gmod then they cant know lol