Author Topic: My save simply won't stop loading.  (Read 690 times)

See that big chunk that is missing? Yeah it's still been missing for a good thirty minutes of waiting. I zoom around the build to find that there is not even a single brick being loaded, yet I'm still getting the assorted lag and ghosting message when I do load.

1. This is a singleplayer server.
2. The build is very wide scale at a 30870 bricks. (around 15000 if i were to remove the city)
3. There are LOTS of bots.
4. I NEED the entire thing to load so I can work on this build.

Any ideas why this could be happening?

If you have lots of bots this can cause issues. A server can only send so much information to a client at a time. The positions of the bots being sent to you can drown out the brick information. I'm not certain this is necessarily the cause, but it could be.

Most likely a corrupted save file with a bad line. Do you mind putting the console.log and the save file here once you've replicated the problem?

If you have lots of bots this can cause issues. A server can only send so much information to a client at a time. The positions of the bots being sent to you can drown out the brick information. I'm not certain this is necessarily the cause, but it could be.
Is there a way to temporarily stop transmitting bot information?

Is there a way to temporarily stop transmitting bot information?
Not that I know of. Other than unspawning them. I think the clearAllVehicles command will do this.

Not that I know of. Other than unspawning them. I think the clearAllVehicles command will do this.
The command is /clearVehicles. Although for bots use /clearBots. I do not know of one to respawn them.

The command is /clearVehicles. Although for bots use /clearBots. I do not know of one to respawn them.
Oh my god, bricks are loading again! YES!!!

Now I gotta figure out a way for this to work for people playing the save in a gamemode... Idea: someone should make coding so that bots spawn a few seconds AFTER their brick loads or something. I'm going to lock this, thank you so so SOOO much.