Poll

Should this continue?

Yes
2 (22.2%)
No
7 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: BlocklandGlobal [Project Cancelled]  (Read 6627 times)

Not everything has to be "High-Tech". You think that it could only be done by spending. How about you trust someone for once?

You clearly barely know anything about this kinda thing.

Coding ≠ High-tech.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 09:00:49 PM by BlueCreeper »

You clearly barely know anything about this kinda thing.

Coding ≠ High-tech
I meant there are other ways than coding. And yes there are.

No, there are not. You'll notice that eventually.

There are no other ways than coding. Everything electronic uses coding in some way.

To reiterate: This is impossible without programming or web hosting.

No, there are not. You'll notice that eventually.
I'm only putting up a website that has user addons, including RTB Addons.

>Build 2.1

>Only adds stuffty blue blackground and a blog section with only one single message

>2.1

I can already see how will this go.

>Build 2.1

>Only adds stuffty blue blackground and a blog section with only one single message

>2.1

I can already see how will this go.
It's still in progress. It will change a lot.

If you are taking addons from RTB and the forums, I request that none of mine be put on the website.

If you are taking addons from RTB and the forums, I request that none of mine be put on the website.
Noted.

I'm only putting up a website that has user addons, including RTB Addons.

You would have to code the system where it even allows a user to upload, then take the POST request and process the file, verifying its contents, then you would store its metadata in a database, and move the file to a structured directory.

You dont seem to care about your project at all, you have no idea whats ahead of you. I think you made this out of sheer anger, after you were kicked from the staff.
Noted.

You cant because the files from RTB dont have any information attached to them. Good luck going through 2500+ files trying to find the author.

You would have to code the system where it even allows a user to upload, then take the POST request and process the file, verifying its contents, then you would store its metadata in a database, and move the file to a structured directory.

You dont seem to care about your project at all, you have no idea whats ahead of you. I think you made this out of sheer anger, after you were kicked from the staff.
You cant because the files from RTB dont have any information attached to them. Good luck going through 2500+ files trying to find the author.
I have a page that they can send a submission form, I test it, then I manually put it up. And, I can find a list of the addons he has made.

are you going to use a WYSIWYG editor and make a page full of mediafire add-on downloads or something?

if so then wow this is a really laughable website

Lemme give you a quick tip. A build number is different than a version number. Build numbers are whole numbers that constitute the current release -- each new released update is a new build. Build 2.2 would mean that you've released 2 updates and you're 20% done with the third one, but even that's stretching it. You'd say it's build 2.

Version number is different. A version number increases when a new build no longer has compatibility with the previous build, i.e. new features or removed legacy features. For example, a bug fix increases the build number but not the version number unless the bug fix changes the functionality of the program.

Basically: it's impossible to have a build number 2.2. You mean version 2.2.

are you going to use a WYSIWYG editor and make a page full of mediafire add-on downloads or something?

if so then wow this is a really laughable website
I'm going to hopefully have direct download links. I will then build up and eventually get descriptions for the addons.

Lemme give you a quick tip. A build number is different than a version number. Build numbers are whole numbers that constitute the current release -- each new released update is a new build. Build 2.2 would mean that you've released 2 updates and you're 20% done with the third one, but even that's stretching it. You'd say it's build 2.

Version number is different. A version number increases when a new build no longer has compatibility with the previous build, i.e. new features or removed legacy features. For example, a bug fix increases the build number but not the version number unless the bug fix changes the functionality of the program.

Basically: it's impossible to have a build number 2.2. You mean version 2.2.
Ah, sorry. I didn't have a full understanding. I will fix it.