Author Topic: Maxx - (witty maxx pun here) (HALLELUJAH)  (Read 6578 times)

lol this is fantastic

I've made 15 posts and I've managed to get you to leave.
i may be gone forever
i do not know
i may decide to come back like 3 years from now
its my choice really

the true question is why nal mus and the other guys still interact with this guy daily
its pretty clear max has no real purpose here except to cause trouble. so whats going on here

the true question is why nal mus and the other guys still interact with this guy daily
its pretty clear max has no real purpose here except to cause trouble. so whats going on here
I don't interact with him daily. I asked why he was holding a grudge against the one anime thread I posted a while back that garnered drama and he called me a monday. Then this happened.

I don't interact with him daily. I asked why he was holding a grudge against the one anime thread I posted a while back that garnered drama and he called me a monday. Then this happened.

well you got him good

i may be gone forever
i do not know
i may decide to come back like 3 years from now
its my choice really

You wanna bet on it???

nal doesnt really hate me
muslim just randomly tries to befriend me then when he knows what i've told him he just spills it over the forum
its just that when someone hates me on a forum and i havent gotten to know them and be friends with them (or try to) i go forgetnuts, but if im friends with them, im ok.

not daily
plus alone maxx isn't that bad

Muslim has always been like that. "Holy stuff I better bring this to the forums ASAP!!!"

But yeah see you never again hopefully.

muslim just randomly tries to befriend me then when he knows what i've told him he just spills it over the forum
its just that when someone hates me on a forum and i havent gotten to know them and be friends with them (or try to) i go forgetnuts, but if im friends with them, im ok.
actually you have been a mere starfish to muslim. And you made it worse calling him a jewbag. Which kind of sounds tribal.

Muslim has always been like that. "Holy stuff I better bring this to the forums ASAP!!!"

But yeah see you never again hopefully.
Idk when or if i'll come back.
actually you have been a mere starfish to muslim. And you made it worse calling him a jewbag. Which kind of sounds tribal.
muslim literally joked around with me in ways that piss me off all the time when i was his friend.

Correction: You forgeted up really bad

Man that lasted long. No, really. I expected his "lel 31337 hacker" meltdown to occur way earlier.

Man that lasted long. No, really. I expected his "lel 31337 hacker" meltdown to occur way earlier.

[9:39:59 PM] killcopthreeoneone: maxx you're not gonna be good at doxing
[9:40:09 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: *sigh*
[9:40:11 PM] killcopthreeoneone: you're currently getting mad over nothing
[9:40:13 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: i was thinking about doing it
[9:40:33 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: but then i realized that i'd spend 5 hours or something fussing at my computer digging through this fat brony's identity
[9:40:35 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: i dont want to bother