Im stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Author Topic: Im stuck between a rock and a hard place.  (Read 772 times)

.....How old are you?

I'm doubting your profile age.
This is stuff mid 20 year olds go through.
This sort of thing happened to people 16+ when I was at school

What you went through personally isn't the standard

He's probably not 17.
no I am.
Set your ground rules, and if she even steps close to breaking them, drop her like a sack of stuff. You shouldn't even be with her if she's cheated on you twice, and you dont trust her. That's the exact sort of person you DONT want to be with.
I kind of agree with you, but you also have to realise ending a relationship of 2 years isn't easy.

I kind of agree with you, but you also have to realise ending a relationship of 2 years isn't easy.
I get that it wouldn't be easy, but what are you waiting for? Are you hoping that with more time she'll become more trustworthy?

Your original post makes it sound like she's just testing the waters to make another move. Leaving isn't the easy option, it's just the right one.

"She has cheated on me twice before, but I loved her so much I couldn't let go."

My dog jumped on the table to eat a cake I had made, so I made another cake and left the dog alone in the room again. I just came back and it had eaten the 2nd cake, but I'll just make another one and then leave the room again.

I don't want to sound mean, but don't let her just walk all over you and possibly give you an std in the future.