Author Topic: Feeding Egos  (Read 3217 times)

To be honest, I dont care.
Please read the rules of this board.

it's right on the top of the board mate
Oh stuff. forget i wish there was an edit button.

Oh stuff. forget i wish there was an edit button.
Rip
You will not be missed

To be honest, I dont care.
[size=0pt]Endofstory[/size]

I don't think ego feeding is much of a problem on forums. It's a lot more healthy if they're posting about it over bashing each others skulls in the parking lot.

I don't think ego feeding is much of a problem on forums. It's a lot more healthy if they're posting about it over bashing each others skulls in the parking lot.
you deserve it
Rip
You will not be missed
Ded
jesus christ, the way this forums treats other users getting banned is an orwellian loving nightmare

jesus christ, the way this forums treats other users getting banned is an orwellian loving nightmare
People always celebrate when a handicapped person gets banned. I know how my celebration went a long time ago.  :cookieMonster:
Then I got my act together.

People always celebrate when a handicapped person gets banned. I know how my celebration went a long time ago.  :cookieMonster:
Then I got my act together.

Getting banned is a bad first impression in itself for a new user, 'celebrating it' is just throwing salt in the wounds and making sure the user newer ever comes back. No wonder why new users quit the forums after a few months max.

Getting banned is a bad first impression in itself for a new user, 'celebrating it' is just throwing salt in the wounds and making sure the user newer ever comes back. No wonder why new users quit the forums after a few months max.
When I got my first ban from doing something stupid, people mocked and made fun of me. But I still came back. It served more of like lesson than it did a punishment.

When I used to get banned, everyone, including people who had no rocky relations with me in the past, would scream "YES" and post celebration gifs.

I don't know, I guess so many idiots got banned that it's basically reflex to celebrate a ban.