Author Topic: Why Bubbagum is most likely NOT a girl.  (Read 26122 times)

The color of Bubba's snake is white (shiro) and is sentient enough to make forum posts.

i've met him in real life. his richard was way larger than mine.

i've met him in real life. his richard was way larger than mine.

joke's already been made, too late m8

I was trying to not be a little stuff, and asking you to send pm's so we don't hijack the threads further, and every one of you who really gives a stuff is going to ask questions and if there are many questions it will really derail this thread. But since you short minded asses of the drama board have the right to know, I was playing Blockland and for a while I changed my name to "None", and after about 30 seconds later I tried changing my name back to Shiro on my alt, it didn't work... Some one has stolen my name, all I was trying to do was create bad publicity to get my name back. After my Shiro account I took a ~6 month break from Blockland. I had bought another key to use on the forums for when I thought I was ready for them, and no I didn't forget with people I don't like getting banned from stuff when I don't have too and that was my last resort. I shot an email out to Badspot July 4th

And no reply so since then I have been trying to track down the player named "Shiro" to talk to him (politely) and just ask if he was intentionally stealing my name.
Point being I took a long break from the forums, and after freshmen year I have seen a difference to middle school assberichardery and I have friends in real life now, honestly changed. make of that what you will, I am back as "Lethal Legoman"

Hey look, phone numbers!

^   Yea, maybe that wasn't the smartest move on my part. Damn un-editable drama threads.

why did he take the time to blank his facebook tab even though his real name is still right there on the email...

why did he take the time to blank his facebook tab even though his real name is still right there on the email...

he was stalkin a bitch

I can promise you she is a girl xD

tfw going to meet up w her in san diego in less than 2 weeks

tfw going to meet up w her in san diego in less than 2 weeks
tfw when im gonna be in san diego in less than 2 weeks and you don't know who i am i could be anybody

And why's he listening to wizard of oz music?

And why's he listening to wizard of oz music?
all my what